Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Nollywood Actress,Adediwura Becky Flaunts 22 Cakes She Got For Her 40th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress,Adediwura Becky Flaunts 22 Cakes She Got For Her 40th Birthday (680 Views)

Adediwura Becky In Swimwear: 'Nobody Can Body-Shame Me' / Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress,Adediwura Becky Flaunts 22 Cakes She Got For Her 40th Birthday by Mowunmiaf: 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nollywood actress, Adediwura celebrates her 40th bairthday today and aside the sultry picture she posted yesterday, she is breaking the internet again with some of the cakes she got for her birthday.

We know she's getting up to 40 caskes but she's still counting them while we wait.

There's no doubt she is actually loved and cared for by many. i'm sure this is as a result of her good deeds as well.

Many happy returns there. Have an amazing one.

Re: Nollywood Actress,Adediwura Becky Flaunts 22 Cakes She Got For Her 40th Birthday by Mowunmiaf: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
happy birthday

Re: Nollywood Actress,Adediwura Becky Flaunts 22 Cakes She Got For Her 40th Birthday by Mowunmiaf: 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Nollywood Actress,Adediwura Becky Flaunts 22 Cakes She Got For Her 40th Birthday by eTECTIVe(m): 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
More than 90% of d actresses in d industry are oloshoes in actress clothings.. At 40 shes flaunting cake
Re: Nollywood Actress,Adediwura Becky Flaunts 22 Cakes She Got For Her 40th Birthday by Mowunmiaf: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
cc;lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze React To Dangote Daughter's Wedding / D'banj Celebrates Wife, Lineo Didi With Rare Photo On Her Birthday / 2face Idibia's Manager Arrested And Detained For Alleged Forgery & Impersonation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.