Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Spitsvuur Ramkat Is Gone - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Spitsvuur Ramkat Is Gone (3188 Views)

I Am Giving Out My GSD Puppy Free (GONE!) / Gone / Gone! Gone!! Gone!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spitsvuur Ramkat Is Gone by rumenase(m): 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
This is a sad sad day for us here at Noxterra and we pass our sincerest condolences to all those at Spitsvuur Kennel, the owners of this rare and special Male, this must be a very difficult time for all involved.

Yesterday the Boerboel world lost a true legend...

Spitsvuur Ramkat (94.7%) has sadly passed away....

THE single most impressive WOW dog I have ever seen and I’ve seen many, many dogs over the years

My favourite dog of all time (of any breed), and the original reason for Noxterra Boerboels being created, to try to bring and breed Dogs of his quality to Europe.

Two of my proudest Boerboel moments,

1) When Ramkat allowed me to stroke him whilst out walking with him and his owner Betsie Terre'Blanche

2) When Ramkat came to me for a stroke whilst inside his pen, i had sat outside for a very long time like a fan waiting For an autograph and finally he allowed me the honour.

Such a special dog like this will be appreciated more and more in the years to come, the good he did, the contribution he and his progeny have given to the improvement of the breed already, (and will continue to do) will be realised as time goes on.

We hope that we will be able to continue to work hard and help all of our Ramkat progeny and grandchildren develop into the dogs that make you proud

So long my friend, you will be dearly missed

cc lordregalia arcbay okikiosibodu namdeenero mckandre knyte prinzetobi

2 Likes

Re: Spitsvuur Ramkat Is Gone by okikiosibodu(m): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
O boy! Now this is a Boerboel. Hardluck for the loss
Re: Spitsvuur Ramkat Is Gone by rumenase(m): 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
okikiosibodu:
O boy! Now this is a Boerboel.
Hardluck for the loss

yeah a solid one at that I guess you are not really into boerboels cos every boerboel lover must have heard of spitsvuur ramkat highest scored black boerboel in the world
Re: Spitsvuur Ramkat Is Gone by okikiosibodu(m): 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
rumenase:

yeah a solid one at that I guess you are not really into boerboels cos every boerboel lover must have heard of spitsvuur ramkat highest scored black boerboel in the world
Brother, I lost touch of pedigree Boerboels, since I left a whatsapp group that dealt specifically on Boerboel, and they encourage pedigree. You almost can't sell your dog on the platform if it is not pedigree. And when you post a picture of your dog you state pedigree details there. There are always people on the group that can confirm its authenticity, and some others can trace its ancestry to confirm the quality of the bloodline. The group's name was "The Boerboel Empire". Some great Nairalanders that breed are there.
i sure learnt a lot from the group, esp on breeding. Don't just mate a sire and family, without studying its ancestry. A particular breeder narrated how he had to "take out" one of the dogs he sold to a client cos it was beyond control.... And yes, this was a pedigree Boerboel with a very good body structure.... But is mental state was messed up, even with early socialization as a puppy
Cut the long story short..... Yes, I have lost touch with pedigree but I sure can identify a Boerboel that conforms well with the breed standards and I have identified this one....... It sure will get a very high score for appraisal. Do you by chance know the cause of death?

1 Like

Re: Spitsvuur Ramkat Is Gone by prinzetobi: 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
Truth is- Dogs, either good or bad, will come and go. So would Dogmen.
However, imagine the owner of Ramkat sitting on him, refusing to go to shows nor appraisals but claims his dog is the best, this dog would have gone unannounced.

But then, even in death, the owner feels peace in his spirit because he!(Ramkaat) made the breeder proud at some point.
I hope this would inspire people who have good dogs to not sit on them and bask only on their top pedigree (which is only as good as the appraisal and performance of the dog cuz the dog makes he pedigree not the other way round)
Let's stay true to breed standard and form, appraise these dogs and get yourself a bragging right.

Rest in Valhalla My Black Panther Ramkaat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spitsvuur Ramkat Is Gone by LordRegalia: 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hello and thank you rumenase for the mention. I only just got to know about Ramkat's demise yesterday through a friend over the phone and decided to confirm it online. Funny how things pass you by when you are not looking. 

A sad loss indeed. Ramkat the legend, the father of my boy and my all time favourite boerboel in the world bar none. It came as a shock to me but I was not overly surprised. Born 2008 and lived till 2018, Ramkat truly did well.....paid his dues and made his mark thus leaving a profound legacy in the boerboel world and giving black boerboel lovers like me (and literally all other boerboel dogmen) something to talk about for years to come. Truly impressive. Only one word best describes him.....Legend. He will be sorely missed by all. 

Through it all, I am happy to have come across such a fine boerboel specimen in his lifetime and really grateful, if not lucky to have been able to acquire one of his offspring. I mean, after a two year period on the waiting list to get a pup from Ramkat, it was very well worth the wait and my boy really makes me proud. Very lovable yet dutiful lad and almost a physical carbon copy of his dad, I could not have possibly asked for more in him.

1 Like

Re: Spitsvuur Ramkat Is Gone by Namdeenero(m): 2:49am On Mar 22, 2018
The real black Knight. Knyte come in here!
Re: Spitsvuur Ramkat Is Gone by fabre4: 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
LordRegalia:

Hello and thank you rumenase for the mention. I only just got to know about Ramkat's demise yesterday through a friend over the phone and decided to confirm it online. Funny how things pass you by when you are not looking. 

A sad loss indeed. Ramkat the legend, the father of my boy and my all time favourite boerboel in the world bar none. It came as a shock to me but I was not overly surprised. Born 2008 and lived till 2018, Ramkat truly did well.....paid his dues and made his mark thus leaving a profound legacy in the boerboel world and giving black boerboel lovers like me (and literally all other boerboel dogmen) something to talk about for years to come. Truly impressive. Only one word best describes him.....Legend. He will be sorely missed by all. 

Through it all, I am happy to have come across such a fine boerboel specimen in his lifetime and really grateful, if not lucky to have been able to acquire one of his offspring. I mean, after a two year period on the waiting list to get a pup from Ramkat, it was very well worth the wait and my boy really makes me proud. Very lovable yet dutiful lad and almost a physical carbon copy of his dad, I could not have possibly asked for more in him. 

Picture of the offspring please
Re: Spitsvuur Ramkat Is Gone by LordRegalia: 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
fabre4:

Picture of the offspring please

Unfortunately, I no longer post photos of my dogs publicly or on social media. ‎Sorry. ‎

1 Like

Re: Spitsvuur Ramkat Is Gone by Mckandre(m): 9:28am On Mar 23, 2018
sharp nd galant,such a great lose?
Re: Spitsvuur Ramkat Is Gone by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
I like the boerboel breed, can I send you a PM want to learn more
okikiosibodu:
O boy! Now this is a Boerboel.
Hardluck for the loss
Re: Spitsvuur Ramkat Is Gone by Mentorababio: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
is that dog from a nigerian kennel? i doubt
Re: Spitsvuur Ramkat Is Gone by rumenase(m): 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mentorababio:
is that dog from a nigerian kennel? i doubt

No sir. spitsvuur boerboel from South Africa
Re: Spitsvuur Ramkat Is Gone by okikiosibodu(m): 12:12am On Mar 27, 2018
DonPiiko:
I like the boerboel breed, can I send you a PM want to learn more
I will be willing to give out of the tinny winny knowledge I have, apologies for the late response.
Let me hint you, don't be far from LordRegalia.... He is a respected and well informed breeder..... I came across several of his posts on TBE. He sure has a whole reservoir of canine knowledge to gladly give to you free of charge.
LordRegalia...... You have my salutation sir.... Your "unknown" fan is paying his salutations

1 Share

Re: Spitsvuur Ramkat Is Gone by rumenase(m): 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
okikiosibodu:

I will be willing to give out of the tinny winny knowledge I have, apologies for the late response.
Let me hint you, don't be far from LordRegalia.... He is a respected and well informed breeder..... I came across several of his posts on TBE. He sure has a whole reservoir of canine knowledge to gladly give to you free of charge.
LordRegalia...... You have my salutation sir.... Your "unknown" fan is paying his salutations

what is TBE?
Re: Spitsvuur Ramkat Is Gone by okikiosibodu(m): 7:46am On Mar 29, 2018
rumenase:

what is TBE?
It's a whatsapp group for Boerboels..... The best I have ever come across so far
Re: Spitsvuur Ramkat Is Gone by LordRegalia: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
okikiosibodu:

I am flattered by the kind words and salutations, okikiosibodu. Though I fear cannot take any of the well-meaning credit. There are quite a good number of folks who have far more knowledge and wisdom on boerboel and dog matters than I can ever lay claim to. And they live and walk among us. 

Point of correction though......I am not a breeder......a lot of people believe I am but I am simply just a boerboel enthusiast and dog lover. 

"....a whole reservoir of canine knowledge to gladly give to you free of charge".......That's too many assumptions in one sentence, don't you think?
Re: Spitsvuur Ramkat Is Gone by okikiosibodu(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
Eeeeemmmm. Thank you for the corrections sir.... Message well passed across with love. How are "our" canines sir?
Re: Spitsvuur Ramkat Is Gone by LordRegalia: 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
okikiosibodu:
Eeeeemmmm. Thank you for the corrections sir.... Message well passed across with love. How are "our" canines sir?

They are all doing very well. Thank you for asking.

1 Like

Re: Spitsvuur Ramkat Is Gone by Hilzidea(m): 7:24am On Mar 31, 2018
Breed :BOERBOELE
Parent :Sire >Janieka Yster
Dam >Ajartodar Xena
Dog Name :Mudiaga Baffie
Temperament :Tough and Stable
Call or Whatsapp :07080141941

Available for A New Home

Re: Spitsvuur Ramkat Is Gone by rumenase(m): 7:49am On Apr 19, 2018
Hilzidea:
Breed :BOERBOELE Age :1yr 6month Gender :FEMALE Parent :Sire >Janieka Yster Dam >Ajartodar Xena Dog Name :Mudiaga Baffie Temperament :Tough and Stable Call or Whatsapp :07080141941
Available for A New Home
dog peddler don't go and create yur own thread Mtchew

(1) (Reply)

I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. / Please I Need HELP on MAX (Boerboel) / I Have Live Fullz And Fresh Cc For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.