Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,261 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Html Novice - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Html Novice (1159 Views)

Is Java Good For A Novice To Learn? And Also What Brain Work Is Required? / Help With Ebook On Oracle SQL For A Novice / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Html Novice by ojikutu65(m): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
good evening everyone, am just learning HTML for almost 4month nw, only reading PDF every time. pls can sumone help on exe apps I can install on my system so as to practice this things, I really want to dedicate my time for this... pls help a brother...

1 Like

Re: Html Novice by Dmayor7(m): 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
ojikutu65:
good evening everyone, am just learning HTML for almost 4month nw, only reading PDF every time. pls can sumone help on exe apps I can install on my system so as to practice this things, I really want to dedicate my time for this... pls help a brother...

For the fact that you have taken a step in reading to learn, you are actually on your way to success.

I advise you get a laptop if you didnt have one now because it will make your learning faster.

Coding with HTML 5 and CSS 3 is really fun.

You need to download Notepad++
this is for writing the codes itself.

You need to download Chrome Browser
this is my recommended browser for checking your codes.

Then go to these sites below to learn and become an expert....

w3schools.com

html.net

codecademy.com

To your success..

1 Like

Re: Html Novice by dudebuck: 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
Dmayor7:

For the fact that you have taken a step in reading to learn, you are actually on your way to success.

I advise you get a laptop if you didnt have one now because it will make your learning faster.

Coding with HTML 5 and CSS 3 is really fun.

You need to download Notepad++
this is for writing the codes itself.

You need to download Chrome Browser
this is my recommended browser for checking your codes.

Then go to these sites below to learn and become an expert....

w3schools.com

html.net

codecademy.com

To your success..
Sublime Text 3 is and Brackets are the best code editors on Windows.

1 Like

Re: Html Novice by ojikutu65(m): 9:07am On Mar 21, 2018
thanks bro. really appreciate it pls can I have you on my WhatsApp in case I need any help
Re: Html Novice by Dmayor7(m): 10:43am On Mar 21, 2018
dudebuck:
Sublime Text 3 is and Brackets are the best code editors on Windows.

Maybe you should try using plain Notepad alone to juggle up your debugging skills.

Kudos.
Re: Html Novice by abula112(m): 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
check and debug ur html and css code using any browser inspector in the developer tool
Re: Html Novice by dudebuck: 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
Dmayor7:

Maybe you should try using plain Notepad alone to juggle up your debugging skills.

Kudos.
Sublime Text and Brackets are the best, I use the two simultaneously.
Re: Html Novice by Dmayor7(m): 11:04am On Mar 22, 2018
dudebuck:
Sublime Text and Brackets are the best, I use the two simultaneously.

Seems you still didn't understand what i mean by using plain Notepad not Notepad++ for debugging your codes.

(1) (Reply)

Get Premium Access To For Udemy And Skill Share / In Need Of Programmer / How Do I Start Learning Programming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.