Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

How Do I Handle This Issue? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do I Handle This Issue? (351 Views)

Prepaid Meter: How Do I Handle This With My Landlord? / This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? / How Do I Handle My Landlord?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Handle This Issue? by Halo22: 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Am a teacher as well as a student in Enugu. After been given quit notice in a room apartment where I reside, I put in my time and resources to acquire a room self contain. My joy knew no bound the day I paid for the rent and then parked in to settle down after about two months of looking for a serene and comfortable apartment. Now the irony of the over rated joy was that my landlady called me about two days ago and was saying she would refund my rent plus every other expenses I made on the house. I have been resisting that attempt, but she keeps on begging me, telling me that she needs to do spiritual cleansing on the house so her life would be safe. Up till now I find it difficult to understand what she means by cleansing. Someone told me that she said that anytime she she sees me, she starts trembling and doesn't get herself any longer. Please what do I do over this situation, am in total dilemma whether to take back the money or insist on living in the house. Mature and experience advice please.
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue? by olaleks007(m): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
Halo22:
Am a teacher as well as a student in Enugu. After been given quit notice in a room apartment where I reside, I put in my time and resources to acquire a room self contain. My joy knew no bound the day I paid for the rent and then parked in to settle down after about two months of looking for a serene and comfortable apartment. Now the irony of the over rated joy was that my landlady called me about two days ago and was saying she would refund my rent plus every other expenses I made on the house. I have been resisting that attempt, but she keeps on begging me, telling me that she needs to do spiritual cleansing on the house so her life would be safe. Up till now I find it difficult to understand what she means by cleansing. Someone told me that she said that anytime she she sees me, she starts trembling and doesn't get herself any longer. Please what do I do over this situation, am in total dilemma whether to take back the money or insist on living in the house. Mature and experience advice please.

Collect Ur money and Run

Next time don't forget to pray about any house u get b4 moving in.
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue? by divineappo(m): 12:41am On Mar 21, 2018
Collect ur money, then tell her to give u little time to get another house, act very very fast and get a new place, and then run for ur life

If u remain there, they will NOT carry ur dead body in JESUS name Amen

(1) (Reply)

Neat House For Sale In Bucknor Lagos / By Now Judas Go Don Recieve Alert / Land For Sale In Owerri Own By Pertinence Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.