Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Street To Altar. See Pre Wedding Picture Of Young Nairalanders. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Street To Altar. See Pre Wedding Picture Of Young Nairalanders. (452 Views)

See Pre-wedding Shot Of This Couple,17 And 15 Years Old / My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods / Little Boy Photobombs Couple's Traditional Wedding Picture, Disrupts It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Street To Altar. See Pre Wedding Picture Of Young Nairalanders. by Crusader1: 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
Two young nairalanders are set to hit the altar after four years of friendship. In what appears friendship without strings, they both as seen in the pre wedding locked up in love.

The picture as seen on several Facebook pages is breaking the internet

Re: Street To Altar. See Pre Wedding Picture Of Young Nairalanders. by d4real890(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Happy married life and may God continued to your source of blessing.
Re: Street To Altar. See Pre Wedding Picture Of Young Nairalanders. by manuel4real(m): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
Happy married life...
Re: Street To Altar. See Pre Wedding Picture Of Young Nairalanders. by Treasure17(m): 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
Happy married life. More goodness and joy to the union. Your have a pretty wife I must say.

(1) (Reply)

Honey Moon In South Africa / Beautiful Pictures Of Teenage Actress, Regina Daniels On Set / Wedding Decorations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.