Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

I Cannot Date Phyno, Igbo Men Are Rude – Nigerian Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cannot Date Phyno, Igbo Men Are Rude – Nigerian Lady (870 Views)

"I Cannot Date A Broke Man" - Actress Temidayo Babatunde / Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" / See The Nigerian Lady That Said She Can't Date Phyno Because Igbo Men Are Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Cannot Date Phyno, Igbo Men Are Rude – Nigerian Lady by lagosmp3(m): 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
GIST FROM LAGOSMP3

A Nigerian Lady on Facebook with the Facebook ID, Amara Chukwu Sarkodie has taken to Facebook Group to say she can in no way date Igbo guys especially Phyno.

The Lady, who’s Igbo says Igbo folks are inconsiderate, and she can not the slightest bit date any Igbo folks.

She basically composed on the stage; “I can never date phyno. he is an Igbo and will be impolite”

She additionally clarified on her divider as in this manner:

I can never date or wed Azubuike a.k.a phyno.

Reason Why;
* He is an Igbo man and definitely he will be rude and won’t be submissive.

He has this Anambra wicked look. I run away from Anambra and IMO guys because they are too arrogant.

* He is richer than me. I will never marry any rich man when I know I have not started earning millions.

I do not want to tolerate insult from them.

* He is a celebrity and would likely cheat. I don’t want a cheat.

I don’t know how my aunt was so lucky to marry an anambra man that respects her and her decision but as for me I am joining Amanda adichie to marry non Igbo.

I laugh when they say Igbo men are the best and most romantic.

They are only the best for you that agreed to stoop low for them just to answer wife material.

Anyways I comment my reserve.

If phyno should ask me out, I will turn down his offer.

SOURCE: http://www.lagosmp3.com.ng/entertainment/gist/cannot-date-phyno-igbo-men-rude-nigerian-lady/

Cc; lalasticlala seun

Re: I Cannot Date Phyno, Igbo Men Are Rude – Nigerian Lady by ameri9ja: 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
I am Igbo and I'm not rude.
Re: I Cannot Date Phyno, Igbo Men Are Rude – Nigerian Lady by donstan18: 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: I Cannot Date Phyno, Igbo Men Are Rude – Nigerian Lady by fk001(m): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
Everyone has different choice

Some women can die for Igbo men, while others can die for Yoruba demons, others for Hausa Alhaji's
Re: I Cannot Date Phyno, Igbo Men Are Rude – Nigerian Lady by lagosmp3(m): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
ameri9ja:
I am Igbo and I'm not rude.
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Cannot Date Phyno, Igbo Men Are Rude – Nigerian Lady by Tuteebrain: 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mynd44 twinstaiye Lalasticlala oam4j mukina2 Sexkillz Kosovo Seun
Re: I Cannot Date Phyno, Igbo Men Are Rude – Nigerian Lady by gentleloadedkit: 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
fk001:
Everyone has different choice
Like me ooo wink
Re: I Cannot Date Phyno, Igbo Men Are Rude – Nigerian Lady by jonero4(m): 11:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
op 2 slap u dey hungry me...who send u b4 iz it because u added sarkodie 2 ur name dat meks u feel like sumfin i dnt knw...dey dia soon u wl turn 2 evening news paper
Re: I Cannot Date Phyno, Igbo Men Are Rude – Nigerian Lady by letusbepieces: 12:25am On Mar 21, 2018
[s]
lagosmp3:
GIST FROM LAGOSMP3

A Nigerian Lady on Facebook with the Facebook ID, Amara Chukwu Sarkodie has taken to Facebook Group to say she can in no way date Igbo guys especially Phyno.

The Lady, who’s Igbo says Igbo folks are inconsiderate, and she can not the slightest bit date any Igbo folks.

She basically composed on the stage; “I can never date phyno. he is an Igbo and will be impolite”

She additionally clarified on her divider as in this manner:

I can never date or wed Azubuike a.k.a phyno.

Reason Why;
* He is an Igbo man and definitely he will be rude and won’t be submissive.

He has this Anambra wicked look. I run away from Anambra and IMO guys because they are too arrogant.

* He is richer than me. I will never marry any rich man when I know I have not started earning millions.

I do not want to tolerate insult from them.

* He is a celebrity and would likely cheat. I don’t want a cheat.

I don’t know how my aunt was so lucky to marry an anambra man that respects her and her decision but as for me I am joining Amanda adichie to marry non Igbo.

I laugh when they say Igbo men are the best and most romantic.

They are only the best for you that agreed to stoop low for them just to answer wife material.

Anyways I comment my reserve.

If phyno should ask me out, I will turn down his offer.

SOURCE: http://www.lagosmp3.com.ng/entertainment/gist/cannot-date-phyno-igbo-men-rude-nigerian-lady/

Cc; lalasticlala seun
[/s]

WRONG TIMING.

AFTER CONVULSING OVER THE THREAD CREATED IN THE ROMANCE SECTION BELOW.

YOU WENT TO YOUR CHEAP BLOG TO CONCUNCT THIS TRASH!

BE COMFORTABLE IN YOUR OWN SICK AFONJA.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Date Phyno, Igbo Men Are Rude – Nigerian Lady by letusbepieces: 12:28am On Mar 21, 2018
SEUN LALASTICLALA IF U FRONT PAGE THIS TRASH MAKE SURE U TAKE THIS WITH IT.

THIS HAS 20 PAGES FROM ROMANCE SECTION ALONE.

https://www.nairaland.com/4400574/why-love-igbo-guys
Re: I Cannot Date Phyno, Igbo Men Are Rude – Nigerian Lady by Mynd44: 3:34am On Mar 21, 2018

(1)

Tobi’s Eggplant Could Be The Reason Some Female Housemates Want To “die There” / What DO You Think Of This Bbnaija Ex Housemate, Lolu's Outfit?? / "It Was Too Sweet To Be Pregnant" - Tonto Dikeh Shares Throwback Pregnant Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.