Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

#bbnaija2018: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-c For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #bbnaija2018: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-c For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen (391 Views)

Funniest Memes Of 2018 Bbnaija Cee C Real Name Cynthia Nwadiora Hit The Internet / Funniest Memes Of Bbnaija Cee C Real Name Cynthia Nwadiora Hit The Internet / #bbnaija: Viral Video Of Tobi And Cee-c Making Love Under The Duvet Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija2018: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-c For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by Samuelceo(m): 1:05am On Mar 21, 2018
Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky has sent a stern warning to Big Brother Naija housemate, CeeC following her fight with Nina in the kitchen moments ago.
The fight between Nina and CeeC ensued after CeeC referred to Nina and Bam Bam as cheats , this caused Nina to fume and go head to head with Cee-C.
So the Snapchat king who’s a huge fan of Nina’s, angered by the altercation between the two took to Instagram to make known his stance on the issue, referencing the fights between CeeC and ex love interest Tobi.
He wrote:-
“Madam bikonu mind urself in that house. U can have issues with everybody in that house. Pls leave my own @nina_ivy_ alone. Let your madness end with Tobi o else I will take up Nina fight”.
Source http://unilorinews..com.ng/2018/03/bbnaija2018-bobrisky-blasts-cee-c-for.html

Re: #bbnaija2018: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-c For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by mhiztalee(m): 1:06am On Mar 21, 2018
Re: #bbnaija2018: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-c For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen by YoungBruzzy(m): 1:29am On Mar 21, 2018
[i][/i] undecided undecidedNaija people and their way of seeking for attention!! Smh

(1) (Reply)

Extra Ordinary Humans / Quality Ways To Make Your Home Look Expensive / Imo CP Detains, Orders Trial Of Policemen For Demanding N10,000 Bribe From Journ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.