Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

‘salah Can Challenge Ronaldo & Messi 4ballon D’or’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘salah Can Challenge Ronaldo & Messi 4ballon D’or’ (308 Views)

I Will Give 1 Million Naira To Any 9ja Rapper Who Can Challenge Me - J Whaker / The Most Popular Chef In The World. Ronaldo & Messi Visits Him / Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘salah Can Challenge Ronaldo & Messi 4ballon D’or’ by chrizpromise(m): 5:45am On Mar 21, 2018
Mohamed Salah could beat Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo to the 2018 Ballon d’Or if he maintains his standards at Liverpool and enjoys a productive World Cup, says Harry Kewell.
The Egypt international has been in stunning form for the Reds since signing in the summer of 2017, with a four-goal haul in his last outing against Watford taking him to 36 efforts for the season.
Only Real Madrid superstar Ronaldo can claim to have bettered that return, while Salah’s 28 goals in the Premier League having him leading the race for the English Golden Boot and the European Golden Shoe.
Plaudits have rained down on the talented 25-year-old and former Liverpool star Kewell sees no reason why a new hero at Anfield cannot challenge for the biggest prizes in world football.
He told talkSPORT: “Salah has had a phenomenal season.
“People are saying about Player of the Year, but I’d even go that next step.
“If he was to have a fantastic World Cup, gets a couple of goals and plays well, and then continues again next season, why not go for the Ballon d’Or?
“He’s got the goals, I don’t see why he couldn’t win it.”
Admin: Hmmm this opinion is on another level. Salah is definitely a top player but no way near Messi & Ronaldo
Can Liverpool Star Mohamed Salah Challenge Messi & Ronaldo for the Ballon d’or??

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor And BBA Star Dillish Matthews Are Dating (screenshots) / Stella Oduah: Why Igbos Deserve The South East Development Commission / Wizkid Hints At A Possible Collaboration With Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.