Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

J. Cole, Davido & Wizkid To Perform In Lagos This April - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / J. Cole, Davido & Wizkid To Perform In Lagos This April (281 Views)

Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance / J. Cole, Davido & Wizkid To Perform In Lagos This April / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

J. Cole, Davido & Wizkid To Perform In Lagos This April by chrizpromise(m): 6:23am On Mar 21, 2018
Nigerian music is already pushing towards a global ubiquity, and now, one of the most successful rappers of his time will be performing on Nigerian soil, just like old days. But, there is no need to imagine and all of this is happening real-life.
South African beer company, Castle Lite, is setting up shop in Nigeria later this year and to launch, the company is hosting J.Cole at Eko Hotels next month. Alongside the Dreamville top dog, J.Cole’s show will be accompanied by performances from Wizkid and Davido. ‘Castle Unlocked’ is set to hold on the 27th of April. Though ticket details have not been unveiled, it is expected to be part of the general promotions for Castle Lite, the beer to begin sales in Nigeria. Other artists that have featured on Castle Lite’s South African events include Wiz Khalifa, Travis Scott, Kanye West, Drake and many others.
Share this:
Tags
information nigeria
nigeria nigeria news
nigerian celebrities
nigerian newspapers
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Comment
Name *
Email *
Website
Yes, add me to your mailing list.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
BACK TO TOP  
NIGERIA'S NO.1 INFORMATION PORTAL
BY INFORMATIONNIGERIA / ENTERTAINMENT, GOSSIP / MARCH 20, 2018
J. COLE, DAVIDO & WIZKID TO PERFORM IN LAGOS THIS APRIL
MORE STORIES
5 THINGSYOUR HUSBANDISDEATHLY AFRAID TO TELLYOU

SHARETHIS: 
  
Related
American Rapper, J.Cole To

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2018: Simi Predicts Winner Of Reality Show (video) / / Get All Celebrities Unseen Photos And Unlisten Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.