Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Certification Training Courses - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Certification Training Courses (394 Views)

Free SEO Training Courses With Certification (MOZ, Semrush, Hubspot, Yoast) / 15% Discount Offer On All Our Computer Training Courses-Torbita Computer School / First Aid Certification Training Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Certification Training Courses by yugoo: 8:01am On Mar 21, 2018
New to sales, stuck in your job hunt, or simply looking for the best way to connect directly with the right people?This program is for you.
Learn how to navigate organizational hierarchies to find the right decision maker,identify the contact information for the individuals at any company,communicate effectively with strangers for desired results and guarantee that someone responds to your inquiry.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2018 Change Of Course, Institution And Data Correction Procedure / UNICAL Postgraduate Admission (1st & 2nd Batch) List Released / I'm Male And I'm Looking 4 True Love. I'm A Prince.. 08068662057

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.