Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Beware Of A Nigerian Scammer Called David. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of A Nigerian Scammer Called David. (843 Views)

White Lady Appears In Court For Owing Her Friend $3150 Paid To Nigerian Scammer / British Lady Blackmailed By Nigerian Scammer Confesses To Her Husband (Pics) / How A Chinese Businesman Identified A Nigerian Scammer On Facebook Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of A Nigerian Scammer Called David. by iamimanuel: 8:30am On Mar 21, 2018
Hi guys, beware of a Benin guy based in Lagos called David Johnson with Instagram username: DEJERSEYLORD
You all should avoid him, i ordered for goods worth 172k and paid based on trust and trying to establish business relationship only for him to start complaining and giving excuses, he said he sent the goods through a bus coming to Abuja from Lagos and since last upper week when i call he kept giving excuses saying the bus broke down on the road, last week monday i called him to refund my money as i dont need the goods again, he has refused and no goods and no money. Last week i planned to get him arrested but someone that connected me with him pleaded on his behalf to give him till last week Wednesday, i have been chatting him since then reminding him but he has refused to send the money.
Yesterday i told him i will go ahead and arrest him and he promised to pay before the end of work yesterday only for me to wake up this morning and discovered he has blocked me on Whatsapp.
This is his phone number 08039545077 I will send more screenshots soon, please share everywhere to save other innocent people from this bastard fraud

1 Share

Re: Beware Of A Nigerian Scammer Called David. by iamimanuel: 8:37am On Mar 21, 2018
Find below his Facebook account and his Instagram account, let's report him on instagram as a scammer to safe others, you wont know untill you have experienced this, don't let others fall a victim.
I will attached the screenshot of my chat with him when he was begging me as at yesterday to give him till end of work only for me to wakeup today and didnt get my money and he has blocked me on whatsapp and not taking my calls.
Please help share and rebroadcast on all social media networks for him to be exposed.
I have also contacted the Lagos state police command about it.

Re: Beware Of A Nigerian Scammer Called David. by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 21, 2018
Hy, Did you do transfer to him through your bank mobile app. You can contact your bank customer care service about this. They will surely help you out. I will post a thread soon about this. "How To Get Your Money Back After Being Scammed By A Nigerian".
Re: Beware Of A Nigerian Scammer Called David. by gonkin(m): 9:47am On Mar 21, 2018
Too many fraudsters everywhere. I feel sorry for the upcoming generation. CuZ school will be classified as wasting of time
Re: Beware Of A Nigerian Scammer Called David. by Afritop(m): 11:04am On Mar 21, 2018
iamimanuel:
Hi guys, beware of a Benin guy based in Lagos called David Johnson with Instagram username: DEJERSEYLORD
You all should avoid him, i ordered for goods worth 172k and paid based on trust and trying to establish business relationship only for him to start complaining and giving excuses, he said he sent the goods through a bus coming to Abuja from Lagos and since last upper week when i call he kept giving excuses saying the bus broke down on the road, last week monday i called him to refund my money as i dont need the goods again, he has refused and no goods and no money. Last week i planned to get him arrested but someone that connected me with him pleaded on his behalf to give him till last week Wednesday, i have been chatting him since then reminding him but he has refused to send the money.
Yesterday i told him i will go ahead and arrest him and he promised to pay before the end of work yesterday only for me to wake up this morning and discovered he has blocked me on Whatsapp.
This is his phone number 08039545077 I will send more screenshots soon, please share everywhere to save other innocent people from this bastard fraud
Why not report him to the police. It's better that way
Re: Beware Of A Nigerian Scammer Called David. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
That's how one PayPal guy scammed me of $50 after paying for the first $25 and was later requesting $120 to complete payment blah blah blah I just Ignored the guy after all his calls and the way he was begging made me know he was a scam, I would expose him as soon as soon as I get unbanned, (I don't know what I did to get banned tho)..
Re: Beware Of A Nigerian Scammer Called David. by SamuelTurner(m): 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
Sorrry for your loss brov.........
You are to be blamed for your loss because you should have verified accurately before jumping into business.
Like mayweather said "you do business with your brain and not with your heart"
all I see is igbo scam ming igbo

(1) (Reply)

Q / Secondary School Student Arrested For Cultism In Anambra State. Photo / Congolese Boy Dies After Undergoing Surgery In Los Angeles 2 Remove Facial Tumor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.