Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

The Future I See In Agricultural Course - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Future I See In Agricultural Course (364 Views)

Invest In Agricultural Produce And Get Huge Profit. / 5 Undeniable Reasons You Should Invest In Agricultural Farmland / I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Future I See In Agricultural Course by Tosdam(m): 9:05am On Mar 21, 2018
The Future I see in Agricultural Course

I'm happy this topic is waving online at the right time when Agriculture as a course is paying off.

I need to share with you (readers) that I wrote a poem many years ago and I tagged it Black Oil, in the content of the piece I narrated how [i]Crude Oil [/i]has actuated our set back as well as served as the biggest stumbling block to this country. We are at this stage of food shortage, geometric ratio of poverty and high level of unemployment rate because we fail to see clearly the blessing(s) in nature.

Since the time we abandoned farm to our aged men and women, we have never ceased to be in the irony of plenty. You hardly see a young civilized man who can grow corn to a reasonable time of harvest or willing to invest on farm products.

Agricultural sector plays a strategic role in the process of economic development of a country ( Muharram Macatta, 2016). Muharram further asserted that it has already made a significant contribution to the economic prosperity of advanced countries and its role in the economic development of less developed countries is of vital importance.

Agriculture as a course expose students to many facet of Agric. Similarly, technology has made life easy and reasonable, hence there is no need to see a farmer with pity as the case used to be many years ago.

Any student learning under the umbrella of Agriculture should be grateful because such student has not only chosen a course but a professional course. Hence, inferiority complex should be far from such individual.

Currently, Nigeria is paying for those who can see life in practicality. I need to tell you at this moment that any student of agriculture who has not got any plan for a petty farm /poultry business at 300Level upward is just like man with a wasted talent.

As a(n) graduate or undergraduate of Agriculture, how well do you think you can help in food shortage? People who earn big today solve problem(s) of others at their own advantage.

The richest man in Africa started his business career with farm product.

Students of Agriculture, I dare you to wake from slumber and give Agriculture more lives. Literally, there is raw gold in farm products.

I must confess that I'm in love with the media aspect that FUNAAB students have incorporated to market the concept of ‘Agriculture’ to the general public, you are doing this to educate the general public that we should see life in Agriculture which is the best at this time of food scarcity.

With Agricultural course, I don't think you need to run after white or blue collar job.

Permit me to stop here and save this piece from being too lengthy. Thanks

Signed:
Iyiola Oluwatosin D (Tosdam)

(1) (Reply)

Make Millions Farming Water Melon Anywhere In Nigeria / Buying Soybeans In Bulk (offer Best Price, Quality And Quantity) / Promo Promo Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.