Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Own An Fm Radio Station - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Own An Fm Radio Station (2200 Views)

SuperBass Wireless Bluetooth Speaker With FM | /Phoning System / Starting A Radio Station / Which Is Radio Station Is The Best To Promote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own An Fm Radio Station by saxobass(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2010
How do I go about owning my FM Radio station in some parts of Nigeria, please help, this is urgent: thanks
Re: Own An Fm Radio Station by deleson: 10:57am On May 15, 2010
First thing is getting the consent and license from the NBC, so you could locate their office via the search engine. Don't purchase any equipment yet cos some times they don't give the license, this is peculiar with lagos cos of the jam-parked air-waves. I'm a radio presenter, you could contact for more info.
Re: Own An Fm Radio Station by deleson: 10:58am On May 15, 2010
First thing is getting the consent and license from the NBC, so you could locate their office via the search engine. Don't purchase any equipment yet cos some times they don't give the license, this is peculiar with lagos cos of the jam-parked air-waves. I'm a radio presenter, you could contact for more info.
Re: Own An Fm Radio Station by Greycells(m): 4:51pm On May 19, 2010
Ur chances of getting a license is higher if u are considering d hinterland. Getting one from d NBC will be no problem at all, once u fulfill d requirements.

But that is where to start from.
Re: Own An Fm Radio Station by fellabrims: 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2012
Hi Deleson and G-reycells,

Please could you guys shed more light on owning a Radio Station, as regards getting the license from NBC. What do you think it will take acquiring an Entertainment and News Station in Lagos or a neighboring town like Ogun or Oyo State. And deleson, pls is your phone number still active?

Please, your prompt revert is highly appreciated.

Many thanks
Re: Own An Fm Radio Station by deleson: 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2012
As earlier noted, acquiring a radio license in Lagos, could be quite difficult, however with loads of cash and political influence, maybe you're just on the right path of getting it.

Going by the afore-stated, I'll professionally advice you to situate your radio station in near-by states like Ogun,Oyo as with the case of Rainbow FM(Ogun), Splash FM(Oyo), Paramount and OGBC (Ogun) et al.

All the best!

(1) (Reply)

Music Producers,singers And Rappers In Warri,lets Meet Here / New Record Label Based In Lekki,lagos. / Hipop Music,entertain In A Chronograph Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.