Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Please Read If You Want To Access The Supernatural. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Read If You Want To Access The Supernatural. (378 Views)

I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / The Supernatural Experience / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Read If You Want To Access The Supernatural. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 11:16am On Mar 21, 2018
UNLOCKING THE SUPERNATURAL.

*PLEASE READ IF YOU WANT TO HAVE DIRECT ACCESS TO THE SUPERNATURAL*

To unlock the supernatural, you must be committed to a lifestyle of prayer and fasting. Jesus returned from a 40- day prayer and fasting expenditure and the supernatural broke loose in his life. (Luke 4:14 And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.) He returned in the power of the Holy Spirit, then he declared he was sent to unleash the supernatural on the earth. (Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.) That was the aftermath of his 40-day prayer and fasting.

Psalms 63:1 O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: MY SOUL THIRSTETH for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a DRY and THIRTY land, where no water is; 63:2 To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary. This is another picture of fasting. Understand that, God's power always commands his glory, and glory here means the supernatural. Fasting with prayers commands the supernatural.

Jesus said, "When thou fastest." Not, IF. Matthew 6:17 But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face. This means fasting is part and parcel of our redemptive responsibilities. (Matthew 6:16 Moreover WHEN ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.) When thou fast again is repeated here, not if thou fast. Why? Because fasting with prayers is a requirement if you must command the supernatural.

Moreover, prayer and fasting is a platform for the outbreak of revelation. Isaiah 58:6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke? 58:8 THEN SHALL THY LIGHT BREAK FORTH as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward. Fasting is chosen, first for an empowerment into next levels, so that by the anointing you can break every yoke, and then it is chosen so that your light/revelation will breakforth.

Understand that every supernatural manifestation is a product of applied revelation. Exodus 4:17 And thou shalt take this rod in thine hand, wherewith thou shalt do signs. Mark 16:20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen. Every sign and wonder is a confirmation of applied revelation. Putting God's word to work simply commits God to confirm his word.

So, two things happen during fasting.

1. The anointing it released; and 2. There is an outbreak of revelation. For example, by the grace of God, today, I am living a stress free life, simply by trading the revelation in, Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. I have been trading it with all of my heart and it has never ceased to deliver results. Also, Jesus has put the revelation of (Matthew 8:17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.) in my hands, and it has never failed to deliver. It works like fire! I walk in the confidence of it day and night. He has taken my infirmities forever!

Every revelation delivered to you is a tool for operating the supernatural. I also knew from (Deuteronomy 8:18 But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.) that I can never be poor. Every rod put into your hands empowers you to operate in the supernatural. I also know that I will have a hitch free marriage by revelation.

I heard of a man of God whose wife was ill, and yet he was flying all over 27 African countries on crusades the same year of her attack, because he had the revelation of Matthew 6:33 in his heart. The attack had to go because he just won't let go of Jesus. Serving God in truth and verity is the key to everything in life. So, understand that it is by the revelation of the word that we command the supernatural, particularly the word you put to work; the word you apply, not just the one you preach.

For example, you can never hear me say I am sick. Never! Not under any circumstance under heaven. Somebody (Jesus) already took my infirmities, and I saw it- this is what I mean by applied revelation. Some people say, "He took my infirmities, but I'm sick." Because they have not applied the word in their lives it cannot guarantee the supernatural.

Prayer and fasting will always culminate in outbreak of revelation that puts you in charge of the issues of your life. Praise God!

To unlock the supernatural one must also be committed to engaging Biblical mentality.

For example, we must posses a royal mentality. (Revelation 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.) He has made us kings and priests out of every nation. (Revelation 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.) So your colour or race is immaterial; as long as you're redeemed you are a king on earth.

Again, you have been redeemed after the order of Christ. (John 20:21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.) And Jesus came as the lion of the tribe of Judah. (Revelation 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.) And we see what makes a lion in, Proverbs 30:30 A lion which is strongest among beasts, and turneth not away for any. Boldness is a core characteristics of a loin, this kind of mentality will embolden you, and it takes boldness to operate in the supernatural. You have to posses this mentality because it will embolden you on the battlefield of life.

It takes a Biblical mentality of what redemption has made of you to be truly bold in the face of life's battles. Daniel 11:32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: BUT THE PEOPLE THAT DO KNOW THEIR GOD SHALL BE STRONG, AND DO EXPLOITS. Also, remember, (Ecclesiastes 8:4 Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?) so, your royal mentality enhances your confidence to command the supernatural.

In addition, to unlock the supernatural we must be committed to serving God and the interest of his Kingdom.

Serving God commits him to confirming his words in our lives with miracles, signs and wonders. (Mark 3:14 And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach, 3:15 And to have power to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils.) Notice that these disciples were chosen to serve Jesus. (Mark 16:20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.) Everyone on the go for Christ (after souls) is ordained a commander of signs and wonders.

Serving God automatically positions us to command signs and wonders. (John 12:26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.) Serving God secures for us honour from above, which includes empowerment to command the supernatural, to have it the way we want it at any point in time. Thank Jesus!

Job 36:11 If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.

It's important to know that the revelation of what belongs to us, and having access to it is what triggers and provokes the supernatural.

Just getting to know what is provided, what is required to take delivery of it, and positioning yourself accordingly will silence any devil. This is what is called walking in light, and when you walk in light there is no occasion for stumbling; their is no room for failure. Hallelujah!

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis: Pontiff Baptises Nigerian Beggar Who Became A Hero In Italy / Peace To Questioning Hearts / Happy Ramadan To All Muslims. No-deposit Bonus To All Forex Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.