Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo (25616 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her / Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo by doneyor(m): 11:24am On Mar 21, 2018
Former Nollywood child actor, Williams Uchemba, has come out to call out fraudsters online, using his picture to scam women in France and Togo.

Uchemba, who has been the talk of the town recently as a result of the financial turn around in his life, has attracted a lot of attention as people are becoming curious to know how he got his wealth.

On this note scammers, have decided to take advantage of his wealth to do what they know best.

Uchemba, revealed that they even used his picture to design a passpor just to scam women on social media. See photos below.

http://www.ukrido.com/2018/03/people-are-using-my-picture-to-scam-ladies-in-france-togo-williams-uchemba/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo by soberdrunk(m): 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
He made the job easy for them with unnecessary display of wealth on social media....... angry

62 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo by miqos02(m): 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hmm
Re: Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo by okenwaa(m): 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
Or na d@ ur work??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
PRAY HARD..... why only you?!
Re: Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo by Yoshy: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lols, evil pipu
Re: Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo by dukechilezie(m): 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo by rossyc(f): 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
So people still fall for this?

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo by olaolulazio(m): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ur pics is a blessing to others.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo by ZombieTAMER: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
I told this dude to go and sit ...stay off social media

His problems are just starting ..

Anything time he steps foot in the country
He is a target for kidnappers and there likes

Quote me anywhere

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo by Built2last: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
Kai.... people get mind no be small
Re: Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo by Ekennedy: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
angry

Lool. You never see anything grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo by ZombieTAMER: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
xxxsooner75:

Lalasticlala.... Can't this dude be banned or something undecided
Re: Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo by Mrjaz(m): 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
Him d report himself small small

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo by mike404(m): 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
okenwaa:
Or na d@ ur work??
SMART DUDE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo by buygala(m): 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
Dude is jumping out of a sinking ship

it seems one of his scams want to backfire...so he is quickly disassociating himself from itsad

Oga Williams, be a man and finish the work you started sad

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
some ladies are just dumb.
.so they can't do a simple image Google search to know the real social media handles of the pic..
Re: Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo by chuggy(m): 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
His pictures alone na just facebook work for most naija boys...naija boys no dey smile

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo by BiafraIShere(m): 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
Na so, G boys on rampage grin
Re: Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo by AjalaJ(m): 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
They have a lot of criminal energy.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo by Millz404(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
Na lie... Na you
Walks away

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo by OhiOfIhima: 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
They will never succeed brother... Keep ur head up, u shall triumph among ur enemies.

4 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo by Sanchase: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
He should change his face.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo by DavidEsq(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
buygala:
Dude is jumping out of a sinking ship

it seems one of his scams want to backfire...so he is quickly disassociating himself from itsad

Oga Williams, be a man and finish the work you started sad

My thoughts exactly. E wan use style deny e self.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo by MillionDollars: 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
See the wicked names dey gave him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Chukwu: I Can't Allow My Boyfriend To Have Female Bestie / Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself / Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.