Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Please Advice Us. Our Estate Manager Is Burdening Us - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Advice Us. Our Estate Manager Is Burdening Us (232 Views)

Our Estate On Instant Allocation With Approved Excision / 17 Reasons to invest in Plot Of Land In Our Estate At Ibeju Lekki Lagos / Our Estate Now On Instant Allocation With Approved Excision +2349066815852 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Us. Our Estate Manager Is Burdening Us by systematica(m): 11:54am On Mar 21, 2018
I live in an estate of about 20 blocks of 1 & 2 bedroom flats with 1 borehole in a suburb of Lokoja, Kogi State. The house is manage by an estate manager.

Recently, our borehole pump got bad and the message he sent to us today is that we should start putting money together to buy a new borehole pump else we should forget about having water in the estate. Meanwhile, nothing of such is stated in the house agreement. Is this right? What is the way to go?
Re: Please Advice Us. Our Estate Manager Is Burdening Us by true2home(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Honestly, i dont see a problem here. When you guy moved into the estate, the pump was working. Now its your responsibility to maintain the facilities you met in working condition. That's the way am running my projects. If you are made to maintain the facilities, you will keep an eye and prevent future damage which usually arise as the result of abuse MOST TIMES.

Collectively, 2o units can buy and maintain pump. How much will it cost to fend for water yourself? This is my one kobo reasoning!

(1) (Reply)

Before You Pay For Any Land... / Urgent!!! Half Plot Of Land Needed At Ibeju/lekki. / For Sale In Aso Rock (villa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.