Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah (3654 Views)

The Known Existing Books Of Allah I / "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God / The Fatal Error Of Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
If you want to have a high position in all kinds of good deeds, to be a devoted slave of Allaah and to honour your parents, and you are seeking Paradise, then you have to do the following:

1 – You have to revive the faith in your heart. Faith is what will bring the Muslim everything he seeks in this world and in the Hereafter. Faith is the key to all goodness and locks the door to all evil. The means of reviving and strengthening faith in one’s heart are many and varied, including doing a lot of acts of worship and righteous deeds.

2 – You must turn to your Lord sincerely, as it says in the report: “If My slave turns to me inwardly and outwardly, I will turn the hearts of My slaves to him with love and mercy.”

Allaah has made worship the ultimate aim and loftiest purpose of man:

“And I (Allaah) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (Alone)”

[al-Dhaariyaat 51:56 – interpretation of the meaning)]

3 – You should always set your sights on the highest degrees, and make your goal in life to earn the pleasure of Allaah, and strive to attain the victory of Paradise, or to attain the highest Firdaws. You should strive as hard as you can to achieve these lofty aims.

4 – You should follow the example of historical Muslim figures such as the Sahaabah, Taabi’een and righteous forebears (the salaf).

5 – You should make the most of every minute, every moment and every heartbeat to use it in such a way as to increase your faith.

6 – You should try to keep company with righteous people, because the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “A man will follow the religion of his close friend, so let each one of you look at whom he befriends.” Narrated by Abu Dawood and al-Tirmidhi with a hasan isnaad. Good friends are one of the best means of helping you to obey Allaah and to avoid sin and error.

7 – Doing a lot of righteous deeds which will bring you happiness in this world and in the Hereafter.

8 – Praying qiyaam al-layl, making du’aa’ in the time just before dawn. The feet of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to swell because of his desire to be a thankful slave, even though Allaah had forgiven his previous and future sins.

9 – Persisting in reading a portion of Qur’aan daily, and other dhikr that helps you to think and ponder the meanings of the Qur’aan.

10 – Striving to spread the word and make da’wah for the sake of Allaah, and working for Islam as much as possible.

If you want to reach the status of devoted slave for which you long, then be as Allaah commanded His Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him):

“Say (O Muhammad): Verily, my Salaah (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allaah, the Lord of the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists)”

[al-An’aam 6:162]......

We ask Allah to make us one of His devoted slave and let our end be in Al-Islam.

https://islamqa.info/en/34306

5 Likes

Re: Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah by Buffalowings3(m): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2018
Slave?
Maybe someone needs reminding that the word slave has a negative connotation

What's wrong with you stating you want to be Allah's son?
Rubbish

I'm born free
And I will not exchange my freedom to be bound by shackle's in the name of religion

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah by Ermacc: 9:21am On Mar 23, 2018
Slave? The topic of this thread is nauseating.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah by Talkingboy: 9:23am On Mar 23, 2018
I am a slave of Allah .

A'na Abdulllah

5 Likes

Re: Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah by TheBlessedMAN: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2018
Chai! This is the height of it! Slave? Whats wrong with your mindset? People still want to be slave in diz digital age?

4 Likes

Re: Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah by fk001(m): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2018
Buffalowings3:
Slave?

Rubbish

I'm born free
And I will not exchange my freedom to be bound by shackle's in the name of religion

Yea everyone is a slave of Allah unless you are going in a wrong direction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah by Aboguede(m): 9:27am On Mar 23, 2018
Slave is an actiant word but Muslims especially Arabs use fellow humans for slave work which the Europeans noticed amoung Arabs and told them and the Asians that the more White the more Superior the then they all see Africans so

1 Like

Re: Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah by Lomprico2: 9:30am On Mar 23, 2018
Why will any right thinking person want to be a slave?? undecided

Oops! These folks ain't right thinking people grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah by Ojuororun(m): 9:31am On Mar 23, 2018
ABEG DIFFFRENT BETWEEN SLAVE OF GOD ,AND SON OF GOD?
Re: Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah by adek6555: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2018
I'm proud to be Allah's slave

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 23, 2018
First of all, I don't believe in the bull.sh!t. declaration I had to click yes to in order to comment on this thread.

Now to the main issue:

Why would anyone want to be a slave to any God/god??

Slaves have no free will and everyone deserves free will in order to be sure the person is following and believes in you from his/her heart and not because they have no choice.

10 Likes

Re: Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah by Gadodoko: 9:42am On Mar 23, 2018
Buffalowings3:
Slave?

Rubbish

I'm born free
son in wat context. u a son! wen "jesus is d only begotten son". wat language ar u spkng.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah by pregnantMan: 9:57am On Mar 23, 2018
grin grin
adek6555:

grin
adek6555:

not just allah slave..u gon b slave all ur life...

mumu dey smell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah by Aboguede(m): 9:58am On Mar 23, 2018
It is written! For Yee are gods.
Again in Genesis God said to his angels...for now man has become like one of us knowing good and evil, take charge that he does not reach out his hand and eat from the � of life and eat and live for ever.

In God's sight we are made and complete and there is nothing lacking. Our attainment is based on our ability to think we'll. When a person does not have envy and clear conscience he thinks clearly and grow.

Don't base your relationship with any human on religion. Even God said it to Moses.

In that day I will write my words in the tablet of their hearts. Which means that we know God naturally and can please him only through pleasing our self and recognizing his fare judgement towards his own product his Devine purpose. And he made all of us to fit in the position he wishes as the script writer. So if you think that any body is doing the wrong thing it is not anybody's problem to correct but laws which God has commanded which is... For whatever a man soweth so shall he reap. And this why many things in nature are made and female, white and black, good and bad, left and right.

Nobody can add nor take but remember you are alone and different from 7billion people and your are unique.

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah by fk001(m): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2018
holuwapopsh:
Hello U re a fool 4 saying dat Who is a slave FK001 Never u say that again Only Musilms re Slaves dat hw u carry Bomb and killing People arund saying if u kill Seven Virgins awaits u In Heaven shey na Una Muhammed create Haven ni wey na Only virgins una dey find abi Angels dey hve sex 4 heaven ni is better u weak up (Am a child of God and i will talk 2 my father any time i wnt 2 speak with him) Ur god Muhanned get power reach Elijah or Elisha (or the 3 men thats stand inside the Burning Fire without no Burn) Is better u wake up God said u will b rewarded according 2 ur Work on earth (I wont say more than dis)

What you have written up there is a complete trash
Re: Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah by ZarahBuhari: 10:15am On Mar 23, 2018
No wonder Islam is synonymous to violence shocked

4 Likes

Re: Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah by holuwapopsh(m): 10:17am On Mar 23, 2018
fk001:

What you have written up there is a complete trash
Den prove me wrong Am Waiting

1 Like

Re: Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah by Fatherofdragons: 10:28am On Mar 23, 2018
yes they see themselves as slaves that's why they behave like zombies and yes I don't believe that MohamMAD is even qualified be a prophet and Allah is not also qualified to be a god.
Re: Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah by lekspot01(m): 10:28am On Mar 23, 2018
you are rejecting beeb slave to your creator but if u are called a civil servant u will definitely answer with joy......bulshit

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah by Adedayobusayo12(f): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2018
Slavessss!!!!

No response? All d muslims answer now!

So we are being ruled by a slave in Nigeria. No wonder we are where we are.

If u pple were not tagged slaves by ur Allah and christians calls u slave, your mumuric will be all over the place, threatening the peace of the country. Religion of piss that enjoys violent, I now understand cause slaves can never think like a real Son.

Some Idiots will be quoting scriptures where God commanded a King to go to war that he is at his back. was God refering to us in this generation? Or do we have a mumuric threatening d nation when CRS was removed from the curriculum? Even of u see some bad Christians in bad act, he will never say Jesus sent him. Na una dey shout allahu akbar before u explode. Any nation dat have up to half of the population as muslim will start having problems just because u pple are slaves and been sent on slave errand by ur master to go and explode. Why didn't your mohamad saw explode instead of dying on the laps of the favorite wife (I thought he said u pple shd not av a favorite wife amongst ur dozens of wives). A REAL SLAVE U AREEEEE!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah by 1shortblackboy: 11:10am On Mar 23, 2018
fk001:

Yea everyone is a slave of Allah unless you are going in a wrong direction.
na only una be slaves o we are children of God through Jesus christ

4 Likes

Re: Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah by Dadbod: 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
All Muslims,Christians and even Jews believe and agree that there is God. Since the inception of religious activities in the world obedient to the one Lord ,God: The Creator of heaven and earth and all that encompasses within it is key. His commandment is that you should worship/serve him alone. Will it then be too much for you to recognise your creator,master,who created you as he wishes and terminates your life as he desires to accept that you are His servant and slave? Every normal human being knows his father and mother,with few exceptions. If you ask your father,grandfather,they will also tell you they were born by somebody but created by God. According to both Quran and Bible,the God/Allah we worship is one , Quran112:1-4, Deuteronomy 6:4, Mark 12:29 . Therefore humbling yourselves before your creator,recognising him as the all in all or Alpha and Omega is not devaluing your prestige or reducing your recognition by him .It will only make him feel recognised,and he will love you more. In summary we are all slaves of Allah whether we like it or not because he controls all aspects of our lives.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah by Donbigi2(m): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
Seun your days are numbered with this religious declaration.
Re: Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah by winj3: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
If you like to be a SLAVE (especially to an unproven entity) so be it but stop trying to brainwash others into your barbaric cult called a religion!

1 Like

Re: Tips To Becoming A Devoted Slave Of Allah by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
lekspot01:
you are rejecting beeb slave to your creator but if u are called a civil servant u will definitely answer with joy......bulshit
or public servant

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Good Muslim Neighbour?? This Is What Your Deen Says.. / Islamic Weights & Measures And Their Modern Equivalents / Allah And His Beautiful Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.