Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

When Last Did You Used This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Last Did You Used This? (1763 Views)

When Last Did You 'chop Life' / How To Know If Your Survey Plan Is Original & What Can You Used It For / When Last Did You Fight With Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You Used This? by SaAbbas(m): 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
The used of mobile banking apps and USSD code to recharge airtime directly from your bank account is seriously affecting the recharge card sellers busincards

If not for today, it was over 2years the last I scratched card to recharge my phone.

When Last did you used recharge cards?

Re: When Last Did You Used This? by sirgalahad26(m): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
almost daily! am not dat keen on bank topup

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Virgin Partner In Bed With Ur Christian Brother/sis / Best Ever Cologne For Men / Isnt This 2 Much?mustay, I Need Mustay Phone #.and Dont Ask Y.cos He Kwns.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.