Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Which Textbooks Should I Read For Post Utme As A Medical Aspirant - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Textbooks Should I Read For Post Utme As A Medical Aspirant (3628 Views)

Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB / Apply For University Of Uyo 2020/2021 Post UTME As Form is Now Out / Advise A Medical Aspirant! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Textbooks Should I Read For Post Utme As A Medical Aspirant by Ademola47(m): 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
Now that jamb is gone the next thing to do is to start preparing for the post utme. But am worried about which textbooks to read. Am a medical aspirant in University of Ibadan. I wrote Use of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in my utme. Anybody with an idea should comment ASAP as i can't afford to miss this year. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Which Textbooks Should I Read For Post Utme As A Medical Aspirant by fantasticone1(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Which Textbooks Should I Read For Post Utme As A Medical Aspirant by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
Which textbook did you read for JAMB mtchewww.... pikin
Re: Which Textbooks Should I Read For Post Utme As A Medical Aspirant by Hardebaryor(m): 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Harpee's biochemistry and keith moore clinically oriented anatomy
Re: Which Textbooks Should I Read For Post Utme As A Medical Aspirant by lilfreezy: 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
Read Post utme medical textbook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Textbooks Should I Read For Post Utme As A Medical Aspirant by Stallion93(m): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
Why Medical Medical, Medicine is Damn too stressful now and after u manage to grad u will be paid peanuts while workin in catastrophic environment seeing patients dying like chickens everyday. Please someone counsel these youngsters, everything has changed

1 Like

Re: Which Textbooks Should I Read For Post Utme As A Medical Aspirant by Xsem(m): 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
Investigate on the school you applied for and there screening format. Some schools use mathematics as one of there bases like when I wrote for a technology state university like mine, you will be writing maths, English and biology only but schools like Unn,ui will test you on physics, chemistry, biology and English.
It's good that you want to start now with the preparation, it's not easy to keep the fire glowing till around August when waves of post utme will take the whole place.
By and by, get the past question of the school you're preparing for, read and study hard. You can take this opportunity to read several physics textbooks,chemistry,biology and English.
Since there's ample time for you, buoy your English proficiency by reading good novels especially foreign ones(rich novels).Don't forget dele ashade English textbooks, treat and master jamb past questions from 1970 till date,your school past questions of post utme.
Re: Which Textbooks Should I Read For Post Utme As A Medical Aspirant by Xsem(m): 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
Stallion93:
Why Medical Medical, Medicine is Damn too stressful now and after u manage to grad u will be paid peanuts while workin in catastrophic environment seeing patients dying like chickens everyday. Please someone counsel these youngsters, everything has changed
You are on point sir but can you create a topic on that. I can't wait to see that.
Re: Which Textbooks Should I Read For Post Utme As A Medical Aspirant by ikes9(m): 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
When is the post utme sef

(1) (Reply)

Download Or Access Any Paid Unlimited Udemy, Wso(warrior Special Offer)- Files. / Breaking!!!! NUC Releases Official List Of JAMB Cut-off Points For All Federal & / See The Name & Facts About The Only Country In The World Named After A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.