Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/18 (449 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/19 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 21/03/2018 Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/18 by dallyemmy: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/18 by dallyemmy: 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
1. Father, l worship and adore You for Who You Are, and l thank You for Creating me in Your Very Own Image Accept My Thanks In The Name
of Jesus. Amen!

2. Father, in anyway, that l have fallen short of Your Glory, and Expectations, please, have Mercy and Forgive me, In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

3. Father, purge me from all acts of ungodliness and worldly lust, and help me to live soberly, righteously and godly, in this present world In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

4. Father, cause my way to agree with Yours, and help me to maintain a righteous walk with you, for the remaining days of my life In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

5. Father, let my life be so spiritually clean and holy, that You will find it naturally habitable and to make it Your Permanent Place of Abode In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

6. Father, make me a permanent carrier of Your Presence and Glory, every second of my life In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

7. Father, as the red sea saw Moses and fled, whenever demons, principalities and powers, see me, let them see Your Presence, in my life, and flee, In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

8. Father, please, make me just and perfect in all my ways and single me out for Divine Preservation, in Paradise, In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

9. Father, You Created me in Your Very Own Image; whatever does not represent Your Image, in my life, please, uproot, In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

10. Father, remove from me, every spirit of greed and covetousness and let me be contented with all that You have blessed and bestowed me with, In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

11. Father, when people see me, without any formal introduction, let my identity as “a child of God”, be clear and obvious to all In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

12. Father, I Pray For Every User Of this webpage Today, That Your Word Will Profit Us! That We Shall Proceed To Live A Godly Lifestyle! That Godliness And Contentment Will Be A Great Gain To Us All In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

13. Father, We Pray Today That We Shall Remain Blessed! And Continue To Be A Channel Of Blessing! We Shall Be Your Hand To The Needy! Your Eyes To The Blind! Your Mouth To Proclaim The Gospel In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

14. Father, this month Order my Steps To Be At a The Right Place At The Right Time Doing The Right Thing In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

15. With Gratitude Praise And Worship Add Your Personal Prayer Request And Please Pray For Me Too! We Shall Testify In The Name of Jesus.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/18 by buyhouseplans: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
dallyemmy:
1. Father, l worship and adore You for Who You Are, and l thank You for Creating me in Your Very Own Image Accept My Thanks In The Name
of Jesus. Amen!

2. Father, in anyway, that l have fallen short of Your Glory, and Expectations, please, have Mercy and Forgive me, In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

3. Father, purge me from all acts of ungodliness and worldly lust, and help me to live soberly, righteously and godly, in this present world In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

4. Father, cause my way to agree with Yours, and help me to maintain a righteous walk with you, for the remaining days of my life In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

5. Father, let my life be so spiritually clean and holy, that You will find it naturally habitable and to make it Your Permanent Place of Abode In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

6. Father, make me a permanent carrier of Your Presence and Glory, every second of my life In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

7. Father, as the red sea saw Moses and fled, whenever demons, principalities and powers, see me, let them see Your Presence, in my life, and flee, In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

8. Father, please, make me just and perfect in all my ways and single me out for Divine Preservation, in Paradise, In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

9. Father, You Created me in Your Very Own Image; whatever does not represent Your Image, in my life, please, uproot, In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

10. Father, remove from me, every spirit of greed and covetousness and let me be contented with all that You have blessed and bestowed me with, In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

11. Father, when people see me, without any formal introduction, let my identity as “a child of God”, be clear and obvious to all In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

12. Father, I Pray For Every User Of this webpage Today, That Your Word Will Profit Us! That We Shall Proceed To Live A Godly Lifestyle! That Godliness And Contentment Will Be A Great Gain To Us All In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

13. Father, We Pray Today That We Shall Remain Blessed! And Continue To Be A Channel Of Blessing! We Shall Be Your Hand To The Needy! Your Eyes To The Blind! Your Mouth To Proclaim The Gospel In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

14. Father, this month Order my Steps To Be At a The Right Place At The Right Time Doing The Right Thing In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

15. With Gratitude Praise And Worship Add Your Personal Prayer Request And Please Pray For Me Too! We Shall Testify In The Name of Jesus.

Amen!

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/18 by dallyemmy: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Thursday, March 22, 2018) - Necessity of Holy Living

1.Thank you, Jesus, for the great price you paid for my redemption.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus name.

3.Father, in anyway I have crucified your son, Jesus, the second time, in words or in deeds, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus name.

4.Father, wear upon me the garment of your holiness and make me holy as you are holy, in Jesus name.

5.Father, empower me to present my body as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable unto you, always, in Jesus name.

6.Father, let me never fall out of your favour and grace, help me to always give you my best in all things, in Jesus name.

7.Father, give me the grace never to be careless with my salvation, but help me to always guard it with fear and trembling, that I may retain it, till the end, in Jesus name.

8.Father, help me to follow peace with all men, and holiness, that, I may see you, in Jesus name.

9.Father, let every root of bitterness and malice, be uprooted from my life and give me a forgiving spirit, in Jesus name.

10.Father, preserve your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, by your right hand of righteousness, till the end; let him never loose his spiritual flavour and colour, in Jesus name.

11.Father, help me to walk in holiness, as a lifestyle, for the rest of my life, in Jesus name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I And My Junior Brother Our Life- Experienced About Ghosts / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/05/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/05/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.