Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Pls All Laptops Engineers In The House Read Me. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls All Laptops Engineers In The House Read Me. (1151 Views)

Read Me!!! / Engineers In The House Please Help!!! / Pls All Laptops Engineers In The House Read Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls All Laptops Engineers In The House Read Me. by quiestla: 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
Please. What are the important things to check on UK used laptop if you want to buy it before payment?
Re: Pls All Laptops Engineers In The House Read Me. by felix55(m): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2018
It depends d configuration of d system u want it to hv...also chk d processor ...don't buy AMD PROCESSOR ok rather buy INTEL PROCESSOR ...
Re: Pls All Laptops Engineers In The House Read Me. by quiestla: 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
felix55:
It depends d configuration of d system u want it to hv...also chk d processor ...don't buy AMD PROCESSOR ok rather buy INTEL PROCESSOR ...
Thanks brother
Re: Pls All Laptops Engineers In The House Read Me. by Jintata: 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
There are so many things to check. This depends on your familiarity with systems, what u intend to do with it etc.

You will want to pay attention to things like speed, battery life, hard drive, ram. The more ram the better.

Another thing to look at is the software
Re: Pls All Laptops Engineers In The House Read Me. by udemzyudex(m): 6:17am On Mar 25, 2018
Processor speed : depending on what you want to use the laptop for.

Check screen : make sure no white dots or black spots and no sign of fading out.

Check keyboard : make sure all keys are working fine

Check speakers : play music and make sure they are working fine

Check cam : if it comes with a camera, make sure it is working.

Check ba3: make sure u charge it there and it increases in percentage, and remove the charger play music to see how it drops in percentage. Refresh the laptop often to notice.

Ask for original charger

Check the hinges: Bend the hinges to make sure they are fitted properly and no sign of shaking, check all body for dent or broken part.

Check all USB port : test them with keyboard or external mouse don't test with ur USB and phone.

There are some faulty USB port that will charge your phone but won't connect to read your phone.

If there is dvd rom, test it with disk and make sure it read fast.

Make sure all drivers are driven in device manager.

Make sure the serial number is written on the receipt.
Re: Pls All Laptops Engineers In The House Read Me. by Emdee590(m): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
Please where can I get
Laptop shell case ABCD for HP 255-G5
Re: Pls All Laptops Engineers In The House Read Me. by tosint13(m): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
Contact me for that @08100796776 or whatsapp is available

(1) (Reply)

My Laptop Is Not Connecting To The Internet / Urgent Help With Browsing Using Modem / Ytech Consult Autopilot Business Seminar/training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.