Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Brand New Vk World S8 For Sale(sold) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Brand New Vk World S8 For Sale(sold) (850 Views)

American Used Samsung Galaxy S8 For Sale at a cheaper price / MINT American Used Samsung Galaxy S8 For Sale / Samsung S8 For Sale(SOLD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Vk World S8 For Sale(sold) by DAMAYYOR(m): 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
Vk world s8 for sale,its brand new and in good condition
You can google the specs online
My locations are ife, ondo and Ibadan
For more details-
Whatsapp: 09081725032 plz text or WhatsApp only

Re: Brand New Vk World S8 For Sale(sold) by Demonicide(f): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
Why do you want to sell this phone? And how much is it?
Re: Brand New Vk World S8 For Sale(sold) by DAMAYYOR(m): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2018
Demonicide:
Why do you want to sell this phone? And how much is it?
I already got another one before the phone arrived, jumia took long to deliver the phone...60k
Re: Brand New Vk World S8 For Sale(sold) by Demonicide(f): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2018
DAMAYYOR:
I already got another one before the phone arrived, jumia took long to deliver the phone...60k
but how good is the Phone? Like the b3 life,Speaker, camera etc.
Re: Brand New Vk World S8 For Sale(sold) by DAMAYYOR(m): 9:26am On Mar 22, 2018
Demonicide:
but how good is the Phone? Like the b3 life,Speaker, camera etc.
battery is very good (5500mah),camera is OK,below is the picture taken with the camera,the speaker is not too special, I'll rate it above average, finger print and face sensor is very sharp..

Re: Brand New Vk World S8 For Sale(sold) by Demonicide(f): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2018
DAMAYYOR:
battery is very good (5500mah),camera is OK,below is the picture taken with the camera,the speaker is not too special, I'll rate it above average, finger print and face sensor is very sharp..
the speaker is not too special?
Re: Brand New Vk World S8 For Sale(sold) by DAMAYYOR(m): 11:21am On Mar 22, 2018
Demonicide:
the speaker is not too special?
yeah,just normal speakers,not different from that of gionee tecno and the likes,hence, not too special
Re: Brand New Vk World S8 For Sale(sold) by Demonicide(f): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
DAMAYYOR:
yeah,just normal speakers,not different from that of gionee tecno and the likes,hence, not too special
I now know why you want to sell this phone. The camera is bad, no port for ear piece, and its too heavy.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone's Best Features Is Coming To Android / Please Help!!!i Want To Buy Phone,which One Should I Go For? / TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.