Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

If You Can Write Or You Think You Can Write, Contact Me (No longer available) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Can Write Or You Think You Can Write, Contact Me (No longer available) (400 Views)

I Need Someone That Can Write Or Edit A Personal Statement Urgently. / N-EXIT: You Can No Longer Access The Portal, Please Read This / Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Write Or You Think You Can Write, Contact Me (No longer available) by Theflint1(m): 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hello,

I'm in the need of skilled writers who are adaptable and eager to write. We will be writing about/on health, art, science, technology, commerce, retail, economics, real estate, and just about every thing possible.

I prefer writers between the ages of 20-28.

If you think this is you, contact me on 072. I'm eager to meet you.
Re: If You Can Write Or You Think You Can Write, Contact Me (No longer available) by WotzupNG: 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
Theflint1:
Hello,

I'm in the need of skilled writers who are adaptable and eager to write. We will be writing about/on health, art, science, technology, commerce, retail, economics, real estate, and just about every thing possible.

What's your contact?
Re: If You Can Write Or You Think You Can Write, Contact Me (No longer available) by kalu61(m): 2:27am On Mar 23, 2018
Theflint1:
Hello,

kindly drop your contact

(1) (Reply)

Apply for Internship In Top Investment Banks In UK / Special Easter Offer: How To Make Over 250k Per Month From Importation Business / Accounts Officers/auditor Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.