Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

FREE Cover Letter For Job Seekers - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / FREE Cover Letter For Job Seekers (900 Views)

Why You Need Cvbank Today: Testimonies From Our Cv/cover Letter Clients / FREE Cover Letter For Nairaland Job Seekers / Professional CV + Cover Letter For N2,700 Only (Payment After Delivery) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FREE Cover Letter For Job Seekers by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hello There!

My name is Patrick Okunima. I'm a professional CV Writer with more than 10 years experience and the CEO of Patrick Okunima CV Writing Services - www.patrickokunima.com

I will write you a powerful cover letter to respond to a job opening. A cover letter that motivates employers to read your CV.

WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!

Before you order for my free cover letter, make sure your CV is top notch. Otherwise you will piss off whoever is reviewing your CV. And you know the implication of that - You'll be immediately disqualified.

If you'll like me to write you a professional CV, let me know as soon as you receive your cover letter. I'll do it for a little token of N2,500 only, if you order within 6 hours of receiving your cover letter. If you order after 6 hours, you'll pay our normal fee which starts at N3,700 for entry level, and increases with your experience.

HOW TO ORDER FOR MY FREE COVER LETTER

If interested in the cover letter, send the following details to info@patrickokunima.com with "Cover Letter" as subject:

1. Name

2. Address

3. Email Address

4. Phone number

5. Number of years of experience

6. Position you're applying for, company name and address

7. Your work experience that relates to the position you're applying for, including the role and company name: Example. Accountant at First Bank PLC.

8. Your profession

NOTE

If you do not number your answers or omit any information, I will not write your cover letter.

EXAMPLE

Below is what I am looking for (Nothing more, Nothing Less):

1. Patrick Okunima

2. 88, Babangida Abdulsalam Street, Ikeja, Lagos

3. info@patrickokunima.com

4. 07030949450

5. 10

6. PZ Industries Limited, Accountant

7. Chevron PLC, Financial Manager

8. Accountant

I will be expecting your email.

Have a wonderful time!

Is Your CV Letting You Down? Get The Job You Want. Click HERE To Get Your CV Professionally Written By Patrick Okunima (Nigeria's Best CV Writer).

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Hire A Sienna Vehicle / New Logo Design / Castrol Edge 0W-20, 5W-30, 5W-40 Adv Synthetic Oil In Stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.