Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Question Of The Day: When Last Did You See This Gadget In An Office? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Question Of The Day: When Last Did You See This Gadget In An Office? (1034 Views)

Gadget Lovers!!!! / Swifton Gadget World / If You Need An Office/shop For Rent In Computer Village Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day: When Last Did You See This Gadget In An Office? by technuel: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
Question of the day
When Last did you see this gadget in an Office?
Children born in the new millennium might not have seen this Machine in action even though they have seen it. Ask typist in those days and they will tell you how difficult and stressful it is using this device. Correcting a mistake while typing with typewriter is not easy at all.
The Invention of Computer has send this kind of Typewriter packing

Today Typewriter has gradually gone into extinction and we now have Text processors like Microsoft word, word pad and many others and an easy to use computer keyboards. Indeed the Invention of computer has kicked the typewriter into the pages of history. Technology is indeed bringing lots of improvement to our daily business and social life
https://www.technuel.com/2018/03/21/when-last-did-you-see-this-gadget-in-an-office/

Re: Question Of The Day: When Last Did You See This Gadget In An Office? by vvaley(m): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
When i was in junior secondary school in the 1990s
As a matter of fact, we used it for our business study practical class
Re: Question Of The Day: When Last Did You See This Gadget In An Office? by dominique(f): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
I'm having memories of the typing and shorthand classes I took back in secondary school. I hated this device with a passion back then. I believe it has been effectively phased out
Re: Question Of The Day: When Last Did You See This Gadget In An Office? by Treasure17(m): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hmmm. When I was in secondary School.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: When Last Did You See This Gadget In An Office? by Donald3d(m): 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
dominique:
I'm having memories of the typing and shorthand classes I took back in secondary school. I hated this device with a passion back then. I believe it has been effectively phased out
Yabatech still uses it to teach Office Tech students, you would see them carrying it up and down like suitcase grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You're About To Get A Whole Lot Faster: New Type PC GPU & Cpu's! / How To Recover Yahoo Account Via Using Date Of Birth / Two Pieces Of 500gb External Hdd Fully Loaded With Movies And Tv Series-9k Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.