Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

'BITCH'- Can We Stop Using This Word For The Female Gender - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 'BITCH'- Can We Stop Using This Word For The Female Gender (331 Views)

I Recall Growing Up Using This Torchlight As A Source Of Light / My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality / If You Had One Word For Cee-c What Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'BITCH'- Can We Stop Using This Word For The Female Gender by LourlahSuzanne(f): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hmm 'BITCH' ok I know most of us wanna sound Behind & foreign cos that's the latest trend but can we stop referring to a normal girl,woman as bitch...i know we're 2018, the world is advancing and different slangs are rising everyday like the sun does every morning but i think it getting annonying hearing words like 'This bitch','that bitch',main'bitch' etc..common where did we (humans) throw our respect to sef...the most annonying part is that even the female gender use this disgusting word on their fellow female...growing up for me the word bitch was only use for a female prostitute but now every decent girl is being called bitch...Ion wanna talk to much but i think you'll need to put some respect on our gender and let's go back to the regular word we use back then...this has to stop this year #saynotonastyword #amnotabitch
Re: 'BITCH'- Can We Stop Using This Word For The Female Gender by HausaOverlord: 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Okay if u say so, but u are one fine bitcch tho
Re: 'BITCH'- Can We Stop Using This Word For The Female Gender by LourlahSuzanne(f): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=HausaOverlord post=66043873] lol betwhy that same word again, chai nigerians eehn

(1) (Reply)

15 Prominent Nigerians Who Passed Vote Of No-confidence On President Buhari Reel / Photos From The Scene Of Collapsed Lagos Building That Killed 11-years Girl / Osinbajo Praises Nigeria Pop Artist (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.