Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess (27032 Views)

Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) / Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad / University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by CuriousMynd: 3:18am On Mar 22, 2018
According to the story shared by a Twitter user @coolcaptain_, a psychology professor devised a smart way to get his students to confess after one of them whistled during his class.

Read the story below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/check-smart-way-psychology-professor-got-students-confess.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by CuriousMynd: 3:21am On Mar 22, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by OfficialAwol(m): 3:35am On Mar 22, 2018
Hahahahaha.

Three gbosa for Prof jare.

He really earned it.

260 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by CuteMaro(m): 3:53am On Mar 22, 2018
Lol..Very funny.

8 Likes

Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:18am On Mar 22, 2018
grin

Hahahahaa....

But as a psychology student, i may ask myself while he's telling his story... Is my psychology professor having an affair outside his marriage? embarassed

Coz a lot of professors are already married by the time they got their PhD...na lie abi? tongue

29 Likes

Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by Nobody: 4:26am On Mar 22, 2018
lol....wise man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by femi4: 5:30am On Mar 22, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Hahahahaa....

But as a psychology student, i may ask myself.. Is my psychology professor having an affair outside his marriage? embarassed

Coz a lot of professors are already married by the time they got their PhD...na lie abi? tongue

That's normal, especially for university lecturers. They lecture different species of girls every year

13 Likes

Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:45am On Mar 22, 2018
femi4:
That's normal, especially for university lecturers. They lecture different species of girls every year

grin

A confirmation from a professor of psychology abi? cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by femi4: 5:47am On Mar 22, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

A confirmation from a professor of psychology abi? cheesy
No, from a professor of womanology grin

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by LarryBeryl(m): 6:17am On Mar 22, 2018
The whole class fished him out with eyes.... NP one talked 100% loyalty gringringringringringringrin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by HORLADSTAR(m): 6:46am On Mar 22, 2018
Omo see gobe
Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 22, 2018
grin
who know the man number
Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by Cladez(m): 7:09am On Mar 22, 2018
This statement got me laughing

"I DIDN'T BUY MY PhD IN PSYCOLOGY,I EARNED IT"

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by marttol: 7:21am On Mar 22, 2018
Funny, but in reality university students are not dumb.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:21am On Mar 22, 2018
Interesting
Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by eleojo23: 7:22am On Mar 22, 2018
Nice
Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by hemartins(m): 7:23am On Mar 22, 2018
Funny. His colleagues sold him out.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by OMOTOWO(m): 7:23am On Mar 22, 2018
It is my birthday brothers and sisters..please,show some love .....

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by ALAYORMII: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2018
I want to confess too

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by vicola0281: 7:25am On Mar 22, 2018
old story

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by cchiagom(f): 7:26am On Mar 22, 2018
Thanks for the post, at least am starting my day with laughter.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by jashar(f): 7:26am On Mar 22, 2018
grin
Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 22, 2018
interesting
Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by dynicks(m): 7:26am On Mar 22, 2018
awesome!!
Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by Histrings08(m): 7:27am On Mar 22, 2018
Lol
Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by ItzChinnex(m): 7:28am On Mar 22, 2018
Very dumb method for a Professor. Besides, this is a fat lie.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by dannyduks: 7:29am On Mar 22, 2018
Good thinking, smart professor
Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by Decryptor(m): 7:31am On Mar 22, 2018
He must be an Igbo professor.

Afo*** professor will say, "Who his that person that his disturbing my class. Provide im now or sango will stike im and hall of you" undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess by justtruth88miSt(f): 7:32am On Mar 22, 2018
if na Nigeria everybody go carry over the course Naija proff i hail o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIBEN Pharmacy Student Incarcerated Unjustly, Please Help! / Unizik Cut- Off For 2011/2012 / Meet Olumide Olulade, Medical Graduate From Howard University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.