Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,931 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend (40683 Views)

Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) / Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) / Godwin Elewana To Die By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Lover — Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend by billyG(m): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
He was in trouble b/c he killed a richman son,the way 9ja police help rich pppl coverup crime ehh!
Re: Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend by deeone10: 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
to the daughter:
ur boyfriend is gone
ur father is gone

sorry for the double loss
Re: Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend by MRAKBEE(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Preparing to do JAMB at ripe age of 22 ...yet he was banging the gal probably in her dad's house.

Real life isn't like a romantic Indian film. We playboys have all tried reckless stunts like this before.

I am happy Ifeoma's dad only shouted "Odi egwu" before I jumped out of the 2nd Floor window angry
Wasn't caught banging Oga.. Dude only went there to get sth from her and the dad shot him after chasing him to the highway.
Re: Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend by lovingyouhun: 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Wadafork?
So protecting your daughter is now a sin?
The man did nothing wrong by killing that mofo drilling the little girl's kitty.

Why are maggots coming out from your mouth?
I feel sorry for you
You say rubbish because you want NL to notice you?
I feel sorry for you
I know about this story, thank God for his judgement
If I remember correctly the girl borrowed something from the guy and didn't want to give it back
He had to go to her house to confront her and to make sure he gives it back bla bla bla. Just because she felt her father was wealthy and can fight for her, they teamed up, called the boy a thief and her father killed him
I don't want to swear for you cause I know you have sense but doesn't want to use it
You feel social media is a place were you can say rubbish and be free? Pls be careful, you have a family too
May you not die a useless death
One more question...... Are you a psychiatric patient? Just asking.
If yes please take your medication before commenting next time OK, thanks!!

1 Like

Re: Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
Homeboiy:
chineke

kill daughters boyfriend
e be like say u self Na person daughter boyfriend? be very Kia fool, because I saw a vision about u, u better break up. cheesy cheesy
Re: Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend by Cadec007(m): 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

e be like say u self Na person daughter boyfriend? be very Kia fool, because I saw a vision about u, u better break up. cheesy cheesy

Re: Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend by Cadec007(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
madridguy:
Reason you should always avoid away match as a guy.

RIP young dude
as in ehn away games has 80% disadvantage.
Re: Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend by linearity: 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
DWJOBScom:
Since he had such influence with the police he would have gotten someone from the force warn the dude or even get a retraining order from the court.

So sad what some kids make their fathers go thru

If the lady is above 18, she is considered an aldukt by our legal system and the father can’t get a restraining order restricting her association.

The father can restrict the guy from visiting his home, but that would not hinder the relationship.

Using his influence and have the police lock him up for a night or two, will frighten the weak at heart, but for many; that will take the whole relationships into a clandestine mode.
Re: Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend by Abagworo(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
Why are some men so overprotective of their daughters?
Re: Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend by omojesu202(m): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Wadafork?
The man did nothing wrong by killing that mofo drilling the little girl's kitty.

you can as well do the same thing n get the same judgement.
Re: Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
Why should a man take the life of a fellow human? No matter what the reason could be...
Re: Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend by ofuonyebi: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
the man may be in jail waiting for execution till JESUS second coming...trust Nigerian justice process...

is AL-Mustapha of the Sani Abacha killer squad not free today?

can you remember how many years he waited in jail for execution....

2-morro he may contest and become a governor..

the love hungry youth of today should be more careful to open their eyes when they pursue love affairs...

afterall he who is alive is better than a million deaths...ladies boku like sansan...don't allow ladies to urinate at your grave b'caus of mad love!
Re: Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend by Gloriao(f): 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Wadafork?

Na wa for you ooo. Where are you FROM? I don't seem surprised because you named yourself EVIL CHILD
Re: Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend by LEAFLET(m): 5:14am On Mar 23, 2018
death penalty should be abolished, this is a crime of passion, might be premeditated but there's an amount of passion involved, might be in the rage of the moment, the law should find a way to differentiate from such murders..
Re: Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend by andyanders: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
EvilChild:
Wadafork?

You too be act as the accused and die as the accused in your life time, violence you shall receive as you have wished such a promising young man dead, you will also die same way the young man died.

A young and promising guy like that was killed by a father who claimed/suspected that he was dating his daughter and you are here supporting the said man for killing such a boy? in fact, if you are man, you will die same way if you EVER talk to a lady in your life time.
Re: Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend by urvillagepeoplee(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
onomeabuja:

ALL THIS SO CALLED NNPC STAFFS, ARE KNOWN WITH IMMORALITIES. GO & SEE THE KIND OF LIVES THEY LIVE IN, FLIRTING WIT GIRLS OLD ENOUGH TO B THIER DAUGHTER & GRAND DAUGHTERS, GOING OUT WIT MARRIED WOMEN WHO ARE STILL IN THIER HUSBAND HOUSE ALL because OF THE ILL MONEY THEY RECIEVE AS NNPC STAFFS.
SO D MAN CAN NOT TELL D WORLD THAT HE IS A SAINT,HOW CAN U JUST WASTE SOMEONE's LIFE JUST because U ARE RICH OR JUST because U DNT LIKE HIS FACE, SO LET HIM DEAL WITH D DEATH SENTENCE & I WISH HIM SAFE JOURNEY TO HIS ANCESTOR!
you are very right,my dad isn't an exception, I wonder if nnpc workers are cursed with the spirit of womanizing,they hardly spend their salary on their families at home or do anything reasonable, they are always after women both old and young, nnpc is cursed. if you see them spending money outside,you will think their families are living in heaven on earth,visit their homes and you will be disappointed, some don't even have good chairs,rug,TV or radio not to talk of building their personal houses,only few who are God fearing has been able to do investments over the years,while over 97% of them spend their salaries and gratuity on young girls or expired divorced women. some I know went to the point of training other people's kids and opening business for women/building houses for expired woman,while they abandon their families/don't even own one piece of block or bag of cement of their own. nnpc workers are truly cursed.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend by onomeabuja: 6:35am On Mar 25, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
you are very right,my dad isn't an exception, I wonder if nnpc workers are caused with the spirit of womanizing,they hardly spend their salary on their families at home or do anything reasonable, they are always after women both old and young, nnpc is cursed.
THANK YOU MY BROTHER!
Re: Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend by Justluv: 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
LEAFLET:
death penalty should be abolished, this is a crime of passion, might be premeditated but there's an amount of passion involved, might be in the rage of the moment, the law should find a way to differentiate from such murders..

Crime of passion? Will you be saying this if it was your brother? Just shut up!
Re: Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend by criuze(m): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2020
oh my God

this reminds me of tubaba song

if love is a crime

in Nigeria love is a crime oo

if the man no gree you with em daughter abeg vapour out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) / Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix / Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.