Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Kate Henshaw Shares A Photo Of Herself Of Before And After - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Shares A Photo Of Herself Of Before And After (359 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shares Video Of Floods In Dolphin Estate / Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married / Kate Henshaw Shares 1996 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Shares A Photo Of Herself Of Before And After by iamocheme: 6:55am On Mar 22, 2018
Veteran Nollywood Actress, Kate Henshaw shared a transforming photo of herself to fans on Instagram with all sincerity and positivity.

See her Instagram post below:

“The older I get, the more confident and content I am in my space/lane. Confident in who I am and whose I am…. “I am the Apple of His eye” The more I value positive relationships …those who encourage, push you and lift up your spirit….. No time for negative opinions in any shape or form… It’s not about things but people…having lost all I had a few years ago instead fire outbreak, material things mean less to me…. My spirit craves to be filled with good vibes only and always. Learn to be your own best friend. Good morning dears… Do you… all day, everyday!! You are the original of yourself!!!”
Source: https://www.soundhubs.com/2018/03/kate-henshaw-shares-a-photo-of-herself-of-before-and-after.html

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares A Photo Of Herself Of Before And After by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 22, 2018
Ageing gracefully
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares A Photo Of Herself Of Before And After by Homeboiy: 7:15am On Mar 22, 2018
This woman born

she will make a good sugar mummy

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Has Enhanced My Career As A Chef – #bbnaija 2017 Contestant, Miyonse / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Engagemen / Kemi Olunloyo Gives Marital Advice To Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.