Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

How To Be An Internet Service Provider With Just N5000 Capital And Make Money - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Be An Internet Service Provider With Just N5000 Capital And Make Money (735 Views)

How To Be An Internet Service Provider With Just N5000 Capital And Make Money / Become An Internet Service Provider With N10,000 Start Up Capital And Make Good / Own A Bulksms Website For Just N5000 Black Friday Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be An Internet Service Provider With Just N5000 Capital And Make Money by emmnet(m): 7:55am On Mar 22, 2018
Hello dear reader, with the advent of multimedia phones it has created various business opportunities ranging from sales of phones and it's accessories to repaires down to software development. Even the various network service providers have make provisions for internet service for her users.

Now being online to Chat with friends read the latest news and entertainment gist with other online biz and shopping people do has made the provision of internet service like oxygen human beings can't live without which has made it a lucrative business which is a virgin area note we are not talking about browsing cheat here.

Do you know you can buy data for a low price lower than what the various network service provider will give and you can sell lower than their price and make good profit and the duration of the data bought is for 90days? Yes you can be a service provider with 5000 start up capital, example you buy data of 1gig at 550 and sell between 750 to 800 that's a profit of 200 better than recharge card selling if you do your publicity well and u sell to 10 persons a day that's 2000 profit so don't just use internet service be a player in the business.

I will show you how to go about everything on internet service provision on a one on one chat via whatsapp with pictures to illustrate, and am giving this offer at a give away price of N500 from now till next week 28th march after which the price will be N2000, so take advantage of this opportunity text the word "interested" to 08069249788 now. This is powered by emmnet data world makurdi. Am Emmanuel Abiodun Elijah you can check me on facebook
Re: How To Be An Internet Service Provider With Just N5000 Capital And Make Money by Deniafe: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2018
Wonderful post. The internet today has created a huge community where the business opportunities are vast. You just need to tap into the right source and be focused on one thing. One thing I have noticed with most Nigerians, especially among the youths is that we are not focused and everyone is looking for ways to get fast cash. If you spend time give value, you will realise how easy it is to make money. I have a blog that teaches real ways to make money online and by giving valuable and actionable tips to people, I make money online.

(1) (Reply)

Call 08132280780 For Your Laundry And Dry Cleaning Services In Ibadan / Sell Us Your Scrap,damaged Or Accident Cars, Bus Or Truck For Cash In Lagos / Affordable Newspaper Change Of Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.