Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute (39112 Views)

Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) / 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 / Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by Bustincole(m): 11:00am On Mar 22, 2018
Dis one weak me oo
Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by HORLADSTAR(m): 11:00am On Mar 22, 2018
taylor89:
Similat killed Esther Oge

I'll not say anything because the mods are always one sided

Let God be the judge
Bro we know ur type.mtcheew
Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by osuofia2(m): 11:02am On Mar 22, 2018
Lonestar124:
One of the reasons I don't keep friends

May her soul rest in peace
SO YOU DE DO SIMIAT KIND OF WORK
Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2018
Rachelsblog:
A 23-year-old woman, Jimoh Simiat has been remanded at ilesa Prison for the murder of her friend Esther Oge after a mild Argument..

Confessing to her crime Jimoh said she only went to Esther’s house to confront her after she was said to have told her new boyfriend that she is a prostitute.

The Incident happened close to Fountain University, Osogbo.
The police prosecutor, Inspector Mustapha Tajudeen informed the court that the body of the deceased was found lying by the road side. .

The Magistrates’ Court sitting in Osogbo, Osun state ordered her to be remanded in Prison till Adjournment.

News from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/lady-kills-her-bestfriend-for-telling.html?m=1

reward of traitor,
thou shall not kill!
the reward for sin is a death!!
they should hang her too.
Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by Teeboi56: 11:16am On Mar 22, 2018
Sad news everywhere
Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by Queenserah26(f): 11:20am On Mar 22, 2018
So Sad. RIP to the deceased
Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by Stbobbylee: 11:22am On Mar 22, 2018
I do not support the killing because two wrongs cannot make a right. But we should learn to mind our business and stop casting others. if she is ur sister, will u tell her boyfriend that she is a prostitute? Some prostitute from church, some from home while others prostitute from hotel.. God still have mercy on us.
Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by BIXYBABE: 11:37am On Mar 22, 2018
ok
Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by MissRaine69(f): 11:51am On Mar 22, 2018
If a mild argument results in death ...what happens when it’s a full on verbal altercation?
Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by victorian(f): 11:51am On Mar 22, 2018
Amebo and envy has caused her, her life.

If only she wasn't so obsessed in breaking up her friend plans to get married . She would have been alive by now.

Next life time, she won't meddle in other people's affair.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by MissRaine69(f): 11:53am On Mar 22, 2018
Stbobbylee:
I do not support the killing because two wrongs cannot make a right. But we should learn to mind our business and stop casting others. if she is ur sister, will u tell her boyfriend that she is a prostitute? Some prostitute from church, some from home while others prostitute from hotel.. God still have mercy on us.
Since the other person is dead we cannot collaborate what actually happened.
Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by danyCEO(m): 11:54am On Mar 22, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]Like if you agree

Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by shallysgirl: 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
victorian:

If only she wasn't so obsessed in breaking up her friend plans to get married . She would have been alive by now.

Why are you people like this. So because the victim is of another tribe what the Yoruba beast did is now right. Tufiakwa ndia.
There is no excuse for murder.
Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by guji12(m): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
See Wetin Aproko Dor cause.. mind ur business pple
Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by Empressk: 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nawa ooooh
That's why i dont have friends oooooh
Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by olabrad: 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
taylor89:

Let God be the judge

That should be because Esther Oge came from a place where people don't mind their businesses
Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by fx45(m): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
taylor89:

Let God be the judge
The gaddem accomodators are at it again... Similat just secured an accommodation for Esther Oge somewhere faraway
Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by omoranmilowo: 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
Well, justice must be done
Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by AlphaMajestic: 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lonestar124:
One of the reasons I don't keep friends

May her soul rest in peace
so they dont tell ur boyfwnd that u r ashanti bah....kwontinu
Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by AlphaMajestic: 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
victorian:

lol...no be lie u talk finally...amebo pple get the same mind as person wey fit kill
Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by Mitchsin(f): 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
Rachelsblog:
A 23-year-old woman, Jimoh Simiat has been remanded at ilesa Prison for the murder of her friend Esther Oge after a mild Argument..

Confessing to her crime Jimoh said she only went to Esther’s house to confront her after she was said to have told her new boyfriend that she is a prostitute.

The Incident happened close to Fountain University, Osogbo.
The police prosecutor, Inspector Mustapha Tajudeen informed the court that the body of the deceased was found lying by the road side. .

The Magistrates’ Court sitting in Osogbo, Osun state ordered her to be remanded in Prison till Adjournment.

News from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/lady-kills-her-bestfriend-for-telling.html?m=1

Bad Omen... Now you both are at loss
Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by AlphaMajestic: 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
Fear any girl dats on this thread...its either shes an ashikati...or she is an amebo...
Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by pedrilo: 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
amebo don carry dat one waka
Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by Azam101: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
I saw her inside the yard yesterday.
Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by victorian(f): 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
shallysgirl:
Why are you people like this. So because the victim is of another tribe what the Yoruba beast did is now right. Tufiakwa ndia.
There is no excuse for murder.

Chill! Did I mention anything about Yoruba?

If you feel only Yoruba people do Amebo, well that's your problem.

Amebo doesn't come from a certain tribe in the country. It cuts across all tribes.
It's an individual thing.

Any one from any trive can be envious of you and want to spoil your joy.
Not only Yoruba people.

I didn't even look at the names sef. undecided

I don't look at names, I look at character.

Whatever the Yoruba lady did is not good but at the end of the day, it will teach bad belle people lesson to mind their damned fucvking business and remove eyes from their friends or neighbors joy.
Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by victorian(f): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
AlphaMajestic:
lol...no be lie u talk finally...amebo pple get the same mind as person wey fit kill

Of course.

She use her mouth kill and destroy her friend relationship.

Her friend in return killed her and destroyed her life

Even though one does not pay wrong with wrong.
Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by CioAngels(f): 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
But who is a friend?
Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
victorian:

Of course.

She use her mouth kill and destroy her friend relationship.

Her friend in return killed her and destroyed her life

Even though one does not pay wrong with wrong.
Let's always examine the value of life... Why should a a human take the life of a fellow human?
Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by shallysgirl: 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
victorian:

Chill! Did I mention anything about Yoruba?

If you feel only Yoruba people do Amebo, well that's your problem.

Amebo doesn't come from a certain tribe in the country. It cuts across all tribes.
It's an individual thing.

Any one from any trive can be envious of you and want to spoil your joy.
Not only Yoruba people.

I didn't even look at the names sef. undecided

I don't look at names, I look at character.

Whatever the Yoruba lady did is not good but at the end of the day, it will teach bad belle people lesson to mind their damned fucvking business and remove eyes from their friends or neighbors joy.
You were blaming the victim for her own murder.
No one has any excuse to take the life of another.
Re: Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute by victorian(f): 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
shallysgirl:
You were blaming the victim for her own murder.
No one has any excuse to take the life of another.

Some. People have different ways of handling anger and disbelief.

She simply handled hers, the best way she knows how.

And she will pay for it as well. By going to jail.

Next time, she won't have close friends, she will simply keep her life private from all and sundry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thugs in Yaba Charging N100 From Pedestrian With Loads To Cross Bridge Arrested / Lagelu Grammar School Ibadan Reacts To Ritualist Who Killed 7 Including Students / Many Killed In Otukpo As Rival Cult Groups Declare War (GRAPHIC PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.