Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Fund Your Bet Account - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fund Your Bet Account (1493 Views)

How Did Your Bet Go Yesterday. See Mine / How Do I Contact Bet9ja Over My Deposit That Is Yet To Reflect On My Bet Account / Credit Your Bet Account And Watch It Multiply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fund Your Bet Account by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 22, 2018
Hello, for those who find it difficult funding any of their bet accounts, you can contact me to help you out. I charge a small token of N100. Contact me via call or WhatsApp: 0813 3489 531
Re: Fund Your Bet Account by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
Emmabari:
Hello, for those who find it difficult funding any of their bet accounts, you can contact me to help you out. I charge a small token of N100. Contact me via call or WhatsApp: 0813 3489 531
Call or WhatsApp now for your account funding
Re: Fund Your Bet Account by ghanaman5050: 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
Emmabari:
N100 for any amount?
Re: Fund Your Bet Account by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
ghanaman5050:

N100 for any amount?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Fund Your Bet Account by greggng: 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
What is difficult in funding account. So if someone pay u for teaching him how to fund ordinary bet account You will accept? Anyways let me teach you how to do that for free. If you already 've bet9ja account, just login. For easy understanding login to old mobile. Click on deposit.a page will open were all method of funding is stated. For me I prefer quick teller . Click on it and fill in all the required info i.e. your bet9ja I'd number, e-mail and amount. Click on pay. Sure they will charge you 100naira service fee. Another window will open where You need to fill in your atm card details. I.e. card number , ccv number which is a three digit number at the back of your card. Followed by yiur card pin or password you normally type at atm point to enable you withdraw money. If the details is correct press next, it will send a code to your phone number which you 've to insert on the new window that opened. Immediately it will tell you transaction successful . A notification will be sent to your phone about debit alert and also to your e-mail. Check your bet9ja balance you will see that it has been credited.
Re: Fund Your Bet Account by Dickspray(m): 12:44am On May 01, 2018
greggng:
What is difficult in funding account. So if someone pay u for teaching him how to fund ordinary bet account You will accept? Anyways let me teach you how to do that for free. If you already 've bet9ja account, just login. For easy understanding login to old mobile. Click on deposit.a page will open were all method of funding is stated. For me I prefer quick teller . Click on it and fill in all the required info i.e. your bet9ja I'd number, e-mail and amount. Click on pay. Sure they will charge you 100naira service fee. Another window will open where You need to fill in your atm card details. I.e. card number , ccv number which is a three digit number at the back of your card. Followed by yiur card pin or password you normally type at atm point to enable you withdraw money. If the details is correct press next, it will send a code to your phone number which you 've to insert on the new window that opened. Immediately it will tell you transaction successful . A notification will be sent to your phone about debit alert and also to your e-mail. Check your bet9ja balance you will see that it has been credited.
guy u are very very stupiid,senseless in fact,someone is here Trina make some ends meet just tru a way of providing service, and ur here trying to disengage the business......... should I swear for you that someone should block a way of you eating too?
Re: Fund Your Bet Account by greggng: 7:18am On May 01, 2018
Dickspray:
guy u are very very stupiid,senseless in fact,someone is here Trina make some ends meet just tru a way of providing service, and ur here trying to disengage the business......... should I swear for you that someone should block a way of you eating too?

You are the most stupid person I have ever seen. You don't make money from everything. Let alone a simple thing like funding bet account. Only a fool and lazy person will patronise you . Look for a more serious way of making money not this one. For yiur info I am immune from your curses and will return it back to sender the moment you issue one. I guess yiur life will be worst if I return your curse to you. I blamed the admin for allowing people like you here. Get a life
Re: Fund Your Bet Account by Dickspray(m): 11:44am On May 01, 2018
greggng:

You are the most stupid person I have ever seen. You don't make money from everything. Let alone a simple thing like funding bet account. Only a fool and lazy person will patronise you . Look for a more serious way of making money not this one. For yiur info I am immune from your curses and will return it back to sender the moment you issue one. I guess yiur life will be worst if I return your curse to you. I blamed the admin for allowing people like you here. Get a life
something must be entirely wrong with your brain...... am I d op funding people's account, I am only defending his source of income which ur Tryna block,u see y u are senseless and don't think deep, d recession in d nation is really kicking in and people are Trina find a way just to feed, would u have preferred d guy to come and rob you at dark hours? idiot

1 Like

Re: Fund Your Bet Account by greggng: 12:10pm On May 01, 2018
Dickspray:
something must be entirely wrong with your brain...... am I d op funding people's account, I am only defending his source of income which ur Tryna block,u see y u are senseless and don't think deep, d recession in d nation is really kicking in and people are Trina find a way just to feed, would u have preferred d guy to come and rob you at dark hours? idiot

Why are you defending rubbish if you know you are sensible? Are you his mouth piece?
Re: Fund Your Bet Account by Dickspray(m): 12:14pm On May 01, 2018
greggng:

Why are you defending rubbish if you know you are sensible? Are you his mouth piece?
ok continue
Re: Fund Your Bet Account by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
I still fund bet accounts, so anyone interested should contact me
Re: Fund Your Bet Account by rexben10: 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
Emmabari:
I still fund bet accounts, so anyone interested should contact me
Please what of withdrawal cos that`s my own problem. Especially that bank CBN code what is it and how many digits is it? Help please. Thanks.
Re: Fund Your Bet Account by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
rexben10:
Please what of withdrawal cos that`s my own problem. Especially that bank CBN code what is it and how many digits is it? Help please. Thanks.
which bookie?
Re: Fund Your Bet Account by rexben10: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
Emmabari:
which bookie?
I mean bet9ja. During withdrawal process
Re: Fund Your Bet Account by 2special(m): 1:46am On Aug 09, 2018
what a funny thread
Re: Fund Your Bet Account by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
Contact me for ur account funding
Re: Fund Your Bet Account by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
rexben10:
I mean bet9ja. During withdrawal process
I haven't come across the CBN code stuff
Re: Fund Your Bet Account by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 22, 2018
Contact me for your account funding. Bet9ja, nairabet, surebet, merrybet, 1xbet

(1) (Reply)

Today Sure 11 Odds Fixed Soccer Predictions - 29th December / 10 Things I Observed On The Nigerian AFCON 2019 Team / Some People Are Mad In This Country. Just Imagine This! (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.