Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Footballer Jude Ighalo Gifts His Wife A Brand New Range Rover On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Footballer Jude Ighalo Gifts His Wife A Brand New Range Rover On Her Birthday (415 Views)

Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) / Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial / Super Eagles Striker, Jude Ighalo Gifts His Wife A Brand New Range Rover On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Footballer Jude Ighalo Gifts His Wife A Brand New Range Rover On Her Birthday by G1STM0RE: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2018
GistMore.com

Yesterday, Nigerian footballer, Jude Ighalo celebrated his wife's birthday by getting her a brand new Range Rover.

He wrote, 'Happy birthday to my beautiful wife.may your life be filled with love and happiness.I LOVE YOU'.

His happy wofe, Sonia also shared photos of her new whip saying, 'Time and again you ve made me realized that i am a Super lucky wife..Thanks alot for gifting me such an incredible present'.

http://www.gistmore.com/super-eagles-striker-jude-ighalo-gifts-wife-brand-new-range-rover-birthday

Re: Footballer Jude Ighalo Gifts His Wife A Brand New Range Rover On Her Birthday by benzene00: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2018
shocked
Is the girl in anyway related to Bobrisky
Re: Footballer Jude Ighalo Gifts His Wife A Brand New Range Rover On Her Birthday by manuel4real(m): 8:44am On Mar 22, 2018
cheesy
benzene00:
shocked
Is the girl in anyway related to Bobrisky

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Teddy A Reveals What He Will Do To Bambam After Show / Small Doctor Opens Up On Friend Drink Poisoning / Funke Akindele Celebrates Husband As He Turns 41 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.