Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Rehoboth Park And Gardens, Ibeju Lekki Still Selling FAST - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Rehoboth Park And Gardens, Ibeju Lekki Still Selling FAST (605 Views)

Rehoboth Park And Gardens,bridge Estate, Ibeju-lekki....adron Homes / REHOBOTH PARK AND GARDENS, IBEJU-LEKKI....ADRON HOMES / POWERED BY ADRON HOMES....REHOBOTH PARK AND GARDENS, IBEJU-LEKKI, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rehoboth Park And Gardens, Ibeju Lekki Still Selling FAST by engrhorla(m): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2018
Top of the day.

Let me introduce you to Adron Homes fantastic estate located in Ibeju Lekki.

We call it Rehoboth Park and Gardens
This estate is located just after Eleko junction, few minutes drive from La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort. And a 10 minute drive from the prestigious Lekki Free Trade Zone (LFTZ).

This massive estate shares neighbourhood with Island International airport, Amen Estate, Federal Govt Teachers Estate, Lagos State Golf Course etc

This estate has amazing state of the art facilities. It is well structured and planned out

Buying land in Ibeju Lekki is a wise thing to do. This area is rapidly developing. In some few months, Dangote refinery will begin operations.

What more?
Adron Homes is running a massive discount offer now.

You will get 20% on the price of the land.

Call or chat me today for more information +234-703-116-8455

I leave you with this powerful quote: You don't wait to buy land, you buy and wait!

Re: Rehoboth Park And Gardens, Ibeju Lekki Still Selling FAST by engrhorla(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
At Adron Homes, we will exceed your expectations

Stop hesitating and make the smart choice of buying land at Ibeju Lekki today.

See below for more pictures

Re: Rehoboth Park And Gardens, Ibeju Lekki Still Selling FAST by engrhorla(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Be an eagle-eyed investor and make the bold move to invest in properties at Ibeju Lekki now

Massive 20% discount is still available

Re: Rehoboth Park And Gardens, Ibeju Lekki Still Selling FAST by engrhorla(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
You have the golden opportunity of buying land in this wonderfully structured estate for investment purpose.
The estate is fenced. Hence, your land is always safe.

By research, the RoI on a structured and standard estate in Ibeju Lekki is fantastically high.

Make the smart move now.

Remember, you don't wait to buy real estate. You buy and wait

Call or whatsapp +234-703-116-8455

Re: Rehoboth Park And Gardens, Ibeju Lekki Still Selling FAST by engrhorla(m): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2018
Happy celebrations

Re: Rehoboth Park And Gardens, Ibeju Lekki Still Selling FAST by engrhorla(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
Do you know that Dangote Refinery is on course to start operation anytime in 2019?

Are you aware this massive refinery is located in Ibeju Lekki?
Are you aware that Ibeju Lekki will soon be the next commercial nerve of Lagos Island?

Ask for how much land is being sold at Eko Atlantic today.

Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

At Adron Homes, your landed property is absolutely safe.

Call me on 07031168455 for how you can buy land in Ibeju Lekki irrespective of where you are.

Re: Rehoboth Park And Gardens, Ibeju Lekki Still Selling FAST by engrhorla(m): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
You have waited enough.

Stop waiting

15% discount offer is available now.

I am just a call away.

Re: Rehoboth Park And Gardens, Ibeju Lekki Still Selling FAST by engrhorla(m): 9:05am On Jul 26, 2018
Check this out

Re: Rehoboth Park And Gardens, Ibeju Lekki Still Selling FAST by engrhorla(m): 6:44am On Aug 11, 2018
Let us make the upcoming Ileya festival a memorable one

Reach me on 07031168455

(1) (Reply)

Farm Land For Sale @ Oyo State / A Duplex And 2 Flats In Mowe On A Full Plot Of Land / A Great Offer With 50% Discount @5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.