Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) (18505 Views)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:16am On Mar 22, 2018
@YomzzyBlog

Nigerian economist, entrepreneur, and philanthropist, Tony Elumelu is celebrating his 55th birthday today, March 22, 2018.

To mark this day, the businessman shared a video via his social media page carrying number foil balloons indicating he's 55 years old today.

Happy Birthday Sir!!

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/03/nigerian-entrepreneur-and.html

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:16am On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by remi1444: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2018
FTC to our brothers and sisters that are unfortunate in the hands of herdsmen.
hbd sir... May you live longer than those Persons who values the life of cow than citizens in Benue.
Than those who outrightly named IPOB terrorist group and was showcasing tanks but can never arrest myetti Allah nor tag them as even criminals. Nigeria is for everybody not for some certain retard.ed, pedophiles And midgets.
One Nigeria can be achieved when we get rid of nepotism.

7 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by lollyheart: 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
A man Repping all Igbo people, its hard to see his type this days a man with indisputable character and immense intellectual proficiency what we see these days are bunch of online nuisance like Nwaamakipe . happy birthday sir

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by iSage: 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
Looks good for 55. Money is good
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by mayowascholar(m): 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
hbd
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
happy birthday Tony Tonero. I heard they are packaging you for President in 2019. Good luck sir

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by judecares1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
money can make u do some funny crazy things
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by resurgentxtian4: 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ok. Next!!!
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hbd tony,you are one of the reason I respect the igbos...though am an Afonja,but I will still hail them.

IGBO KWENU!!!

5 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by yztak: 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
My mentors grin
Hbd
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by petkoffdrake2(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
OK...

I have nothing to say. HBD
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by yondiamekenpach: 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
any news on the said release of successful candidates for this year tef program
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by fmworld888(m): 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hbd sir tony.....
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
lollyheart:
A man Repping all Igbo people, its hard to see his type this days a man with indisputable character and immense intellectual proficiency what we see these days are bunch of online nuisance like Nwaamakipe . happy birthday sir

ONLINE 419 grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by MrNwaAmaikpe(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
MAY THOSE WHO LIVE TO HELP OTHERS BECOME SUCCESSFUL NEVER LACK, MAY THE GOOD LORD SEE THEM THROUGH THEIR GOOD ENDEAVOURS. GOD BLESS TONY ELUMELU, GOD BLESS ALL THOSE ON THE QUEST OF BUSINESS START-UP.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by Nwaohafia1: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
Heavy man.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by Boss13: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
C’mon Tony Elumelu, if it’s not business or new idea stop popping up on social media. Tell your publicist to go get a better job. You are an entrepreneur and all I want to read about when I see your name is business and great ideas and not you working out, holding balloons of taking pictures with entertainers.

I’m not hating on you, it just that it reduces your influence over the very subject matter we hold you with high regards.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
I bless you sir and your birthday, I bless your business, I bless your wealth because I will be wealthy too.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by traeces(m): 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
If I had to nominate one of front line entrepreneurs for Nigeria's presidency, it will be Elumelu over and over again.

Happy birthday sir.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by Kneephy(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
yondiamekenpach:

Check your mail, selection has already been made for the fourth round of TEEF .
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
Elumelu! Elumelu!! Elumelu!!! How many times, just be careful meanwhile we'll soon rate the ones ahead of you and those you are toping. HBD
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by aguiyi2: 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
MrNwaAmaikpe:
MAY THOSE WHO LIVE TO HELP OTHERS BECOME SUCCESSFUL NEVER LACK, MAY THE GOOD LORD SEE THEM THROUGH THEIR GOOD ENDEAVOURS. GOD BLESS TONY ELUMELU, GOD BLESS ALL THOSE ON THE QUEST OF BUSINESS START-UP.
. First time you manage talk sense.Oke mkpi.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Boss13:
C’mon Tony Elumelu, if it’s not business or new idea stop popping up on social media. Tell your publicist to go get a better job. You are an entrepreneur and all I want to read about when I see your name is business and great ideas and not you working out, holding balloons of taking pictures with entertainers.

I’m not hating on you, it just that it reduces your influence over the very subject matter we hold you with high regards.
The man is doing exploits. So many people in Nigeria and across Africa have benefited from The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program(TEEP). It might just be his wife wishing him a HBD on inatagram,stop hatting. And for your info,TEEP has been on for close to 10 yrs,so don't read any political meanings to it.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by easyfem(m): 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
I just got msg from him that I shud watch one video to confirm if av been pick on his new form that just closed .... I hope diz isn't a scam
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
Oga where is the list of successful peeps on your grant oo?

Happy birthday anyways
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by enemmo(f): 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
yondiamekenpach:

It's out. Check their Instagram profile for a link to the PDF file.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
lollyheart:
He's not igbo. He's from South south-delta state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care / How To Earn Daily Cashbacks On Opay In Less Than 5 Minutes / Buy Cheap MTN Data with Easy Data Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.