Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Mazaje, State The Purpose Of Your Life! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mazaje, State The Purpose Of Your Life! (4431 Views)

The Duration Of Courtship And Purpose Of Courtship In Christian Marriage. / Purpose Of Human Existence? / The Purpose of Life (why were we created?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mazaje, State The Purpose Of Your Life! by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:34am On Dec 15, 2010
Pastor AIO:

A ah! Chris, are you not acquainted with DeepSight?

Chris Deepsight, Deepsight Chris.
LOL, you know say some of us go akara school and all this many many grammer no dey let us do. I miss the short constructive arguments that made this section bubble with life, all this long long quote me I quote you no just follow and na Pilgrim.1 I blame(viaro take note!). Imagine person go nearly quote wetin you dey talk word for word, the whole argument is broken down into a silly number of you do me I do you points and you did not spell nyash well it is nyanch.
Politics is way more fun these days. Make I dey go before person break my response down to zeros and ones.
Re: Mazaje, State The Purpose Of Your Life! by DeepSight(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

LOL, you know say some of us go akara school and all this many many grammer no dey let us do. I miss the short constructive arguments that made this section bubble with life, all this long long quote me I quote you no just follow and na Pilgrim.1 I blame(viaro take note!). Imagine person go nearly quote wetin you dey talk word for word, the whole argument is broken down into a silly number of you do me I do you points and you did not spell nyash well it is nyanch.
Politics is way more fun these days. Make I dey go before person break my response down to zeros and ones.

If the discussion is not to your taste, does it not make sense to simply pass on quietly?

Pastor AIO:

A ah! Chris, are you not acquainted with DeepSight?

Chris Deepsight, Deepsight Chris.

I am tired of this.
Re: Mazaje, State The Purpose Of Your Life! by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2010
Dear Deepsight,
Too bad you are taking my comments the wrong way, I have only been on this site for a while but certainly some good months before you arrived on the scene. This section made me join nairaland after just sitting on the sidelines reading for a good number of months. This section had life, had fire in it. Issues discussed were everyday issues in an everyday manner and lay men like me could make sense of these arguments. I am just exercising my own right to point out that the arguments are sometimes too elaborative and by the third page it becomes difficult to follow, why? Because most people do not bother about the zeros and ones.
By all means carry one with your argument, I was reading intently and got discouraged along the way, I do not even post much here again. I miss the days when a thread like preaching the bus could span for pages and I would read deep deep into the night. Please dont quote me word for word oh this is only my opinion.

Sincerely Yours,
Chris.
Re: Mazaje, State The Purpose Of Your Life! by DeepSight(m): 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

Dear Deepsight,
Too bad you are taking my comments the wrong way, I have only been on this site for a while but certainly some good months before you arrived on the scene. This section made me join nairaland after just sitting on the sidelines reading for a good number of months. This section had life, had fire in it. Issues discussed were everyday issues in an everyday manner and lay men like me could make sense of these arguments. I am just exercising my own right to point out that the arguments are sometimes too elaborative and by the third page it becomes difficult to follow, why? Because most people do not bother about the zeros and ones.
By all means carry one with your argument, I was reading intently and got discouraged along the way, I do not even post much here again. I miss the days when a thread like preaching the bus could span for pages and I would read deep deep into the night. Please dont quote me word for word oh this is only my opinion.

Sincerely Yours,
Chris.

Understood and appreciated.

Cheers bro.
Re: Mazaje, State The Purpose Of Your Life! by DeepSight(m): 11:28pm On Oct 14, 2011
Bump! This was soooooo interesting!
Re: Mazaje, State The Purpose Of Your Life! by DeepSight(m): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2012
I flag this thread for note again on account of the very simple questions someone raised here -

https://www.nairaland.com/1066840/why-does-life-exist....why-does#12454636
Re: Mazaje, State The Purpose Of Your Life! by DeepSight(m): 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
Bump again! I need to use this thread for another which I will shortly open. . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Religion Be A Factor In Adoption? / Daily Ramadan Dua: From DAY 1 To DAY 30 / Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.