Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

#freeleahsherubu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #freeleahsherubu (279 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#freeleahsherubu by itsmeurLady(f): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2018
I came on NL this morning and saw the disheartening post concerning Leah Sherubu of the Dapchi Girls, the one that wasn't released because of her Faith ( Christianity)... so touching, please let's not ignore, I call on all Christians today to Trend this hashtag till the authorities see it so that they can release her, if we are waiting for CAN to do anything, they will not. The responsibility lies on YOU and I... Please go to your Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Post as Much As You Can, It's a Movement. We are Christians not Weaklings!!! Please Join the Movement and let our Voices be heard, We deserve equal treatment, Muslim or no Muslim!!! #FreeLeahSherubu #FreeLeahSherubu #FreeLeahSherubu #FreeLeahSherubu #FreeLeahSherubu #FreeLeahSherubu #FreeLeahSherubu #FreeLeahSherubu

1 Like

Re: #freeleahsherubu by TheGreatIYANU: 11:52am On Mar 22, 2018
Just posted this on my Facebook! Thanks!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #freeleahsherubu by itsmeurLady(f): 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
TheGreatIYANU:
Just posted this on my Facebook! Thanks!!!

Thank you So Much, God bless You #FreeLiya Sharibu... her name is Liya Sharibu, thank you
Re: #freeleahsherubu by itsmeurLady(f): 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
If they can do it to Liya, they can do it to you too. Don't say it's not your business, it is... there is a silent propaganda going on in Nigeria and if we Christians don't wake up and act, I'm afraid something might befall us but that is not our portion IJN, Please let's make our voices heard!!! Christians should come together for once and promote a common cause, please let's do this #FreeLiyaSharibu #FreeLiyaSharibu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Newly Ordained ECWA Pastor Killed In Bauchi / The Significance Of Christ’s Resurrection / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Is Lord! Of All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.