Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Learn To ACTUALLY Design Logos Like A PRO - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learn To ACTUALLY Design Logos Like A PRO (971 Views)

Graphic Design *logos *flyers/posters *calender And More At Affordable Price / Graphic Design *logos *flyers/posters *calender And More At Affordable Price / Learn To Create Logos Using Logo Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn To ACTUALLY Design Logos Like A PRO by ndgfx(m): 11:16am On Mar 22, 2018
Hi,
If you're interested in learning more about professional Logo design, I've created a Youtube playlist where you can learn to use Adobe Illustrator to create logos like a Pro...for FREE. Some knowledge of Illustrator may be required but with some creativity, i believe you can reproduce these same logos in CorelDraw if you want to.

Below are some of the logos I've created. Send me a PM to get the link directly. I won't charge you, it's free. Simple as that [s]Check out my signature or my profile for Link to Youtube channel. You can also search for "PlayBook TV" on youtube. If you love it, you can subscribe to get notified when I post more videos.[/s]

Bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn To ACTUALLY Design Logos Like A PRO by ndgfx(m): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
I have 2 Dribbble Invites. PM me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Years On: Lancelot Imasuen's Invasion 1897 Remains Best Historical Epic / Ballpoint Sketch Of Ole Gunnar Solskær... Style : Scribbling / 5 Useful Tips To Print Brochures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.