Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,446 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

I'm So Angry at 9mobile - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'm So Angry at 9mobile (1423 Views)

Instagram Makes People Depressed, Twitter Makes People Angry, Which Is Better? / Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused / #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Angry at 9mobile by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
I don't know if I'm the only person affected,but within 3 weeks,I've sub on 9mobile 4 times angry,I only use Facebook,Twitter and Instagram once in a while,I'm mostly active on nairaland and google yet my MB no dey last,i had to sub 1k on the 19th cause I was so shocked when I found out I had 10mb left,so I sub 1k on the 19th and today is 22nd,i have less than 100mb.

I swear to god,I will never sub with 9mobile again,what sort of nonsense is this

Please I need all this hacker wey dey sell mb make them contact me jawe
Re: I'm So Angry at 9mobile by nifemi25(m): 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
Why don't you check if someone is sharing the data with you first? Contact the customer care to know what's really eating up your data?

1 Like

Re: I'm So Angry at 9mobile by khalhokage(m): 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Google powerhq they're not scammers, you can buy data from them using quickteller if you like.
Re: I'm So Angry at 9mobile by sexy74(m): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
BabaOwen:
I don't know if I'm the only person affected,but within 3 weeks,I've sub on 9mobile 4 times angry,I only use Facebook,Twitter and Instagram once in a while,I'm mostly active on nairaland and google yet my MB no dey last,i had to sub 1k on the 19th cause I was so shocked when I found out I had 10mb left,so I sub 1k on the 19th and today is 22nd,i have less than 100mb.

I swear to god,I will never sub with 9mobile again,what sort of nonsense is this
Stop the crying and us*929*10# to Laod 1g for 200 but last for 3 days and no roll over.
This will help u a lot especially if you are a student.

Re: I'm So Angry at 9mobile by QueenDeborah(f): 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
BabaOwen:

Guy na instagram dey suck your MB like pikin wey dey suck breast. U better enter settings go disable background data usage.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Angry at 9mobile by zubinike(m): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Guy na instagram dey suck your MB like pikin wey dey suck breast. U better enter settings go disable background data usage.

Omo, not only 9mobile oh.. same complain am having with mtn and glo...the whole tariff plans seems to be a mirage. 4 subscription in a month for me, I don't instagram or download movies and mp3, yet I don't understand the swacking strategy from all network providers
Re: I'm So Angry at 9mobile by Daviestunech(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
BabaOwen:

Borrow 2k from Dem use am sub then after exhausting it, throw d sim away

#our_mumu_don_do

1 Like

Re: I'm So Angry at 9mobile by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
Instagram is a major data sucker and a lot of people don't know this. They think it's just another social media. All those Instagram videos are pre loaded even before u start watching, and unlike YouTube u cannot choose the quality u want to watch. On YouTube u can still choose to watch in 144 or 240p to save data.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Angry at 9mobile by Darkseid(m): 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
zubinike:

Omo, not only 9mobile oh.. same complain am having with mtn and glo...the whole tariff plans seems to be a mirage. 4 subscription in a month for me, I don't instagram or download movies and mp3, yet I don't understand the swacking strategy from all network providers
Get your facts right, I also use glo and there is no zapping of data. I usually subscribe 1k for 2gb and monitor my daily data usage with an app. I use as maximum of 60mb per day, 60mb x 30 days = 1.8gb.
Back when it was 1k for 4gb, I used 3gb per month and saved the other 1gb for important days, I still have a lot of it left.

Re: I'm So Angry at 9mobile by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
Daviestunech:

Borrow 2k from Dem use am sub then after exhausting it, throw d sim away

#our_mumu_don_do
sense will not kill you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Angry at 9mobile by zubinike(m): 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
Darkseid:

Get your facts right, I also use glo and there is no zapping of data. I usually subscribe 1k for 2gb and monitor my daily data usage with an app. I use as maximum of 60mb per day, 60mb x 30 days = 1.8gb.
Back when it was 1k for 4gb, I used 3gb per month and saved the other 1gb for important days, I still have a lot of it left.

Nah quarrel . Shoo, which one is get my fact right, the fact u benefit and am deprived no be same thing oh. U should see how lame u sound analyzing "I use as maximum of 60mb per day, 60mb x 30 days = 1.8gb." what kinda phone do u use? In the first place, I never dragged u into the matter, unless say u be glo ambassador which u are not, please learn to concentrate more on what concerns u, if u don't have a useful info to pass, pls read and slide and keep the fvck off from people's opinion.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Angry at 9mobile by iXavier: 1:42am On Mar 23, 2018
zubinike:

Nah quarrel . Shoo, which one is get my fact right, the fact u benefit and am deprived no be same thing oh. U should see how lame u sound analyzing "I use as maximum of 60mb per day, 60mb x 30 days = 1.8gb." what kinda phone do u use? In the first place, I never dragged u into the matter, unless say u be glo ambassador which u are not, please learn to concentrate more on what concerns u, if u don't have a useful info to pass, pls read and slide and keep the fvck off from people's opinion.

I don't know why I laughed at this lol
Re: I'm So Angry at 9mobile by partnerbiz4: 7:17am On Mar 23, 2018
BabaOwen:

Eiyaa, sorry about that.
I use it here and its okay.

See below..
Re: I'm So Angry at 9mobile by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2018
BabaOwen:

maybe ur former girl friend (ex)is now working with 9mobile grin grin and she is the one dealing with u..

as for me 500 mb dey carry me reach 24-27 days, and i am always active on nairaland, facebook and watsaap...

lastly: i hope ur phone is nt windows phone?
Re: I'm So Angry at 9mobile by sexy74(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
BabaOwen:

Re: I'm So Angry at 9mobile by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
maybe ur former girl friend (ex)is now working with 9mobile grin grin and she is the one dealing with u..

as for me 500 mb dey carry me reach 24-27 days, and i am always active on nairaland, facebook and watsaap...

lastly: i hope ur phone is nt windows phone?
it's an android phone, Samsung galaxy S8

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Get My Own VTU Account? / How To Customise Your TECNO Phone With The Smart Panel / Xiaomi Mi9t Vs Samsung S9+ Camera Test And Comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.