Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Prism Of Lives: My Story, People Stories - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prism Of Lives: My Story, People Stories (308 Views)

Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) / She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story / Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prism Of Lives: My Story, People Stories by prismoflives: 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
NOTE: Took me a while to decide which forum to place my first post. The reason is because the stories cut across different facets of life. So with time, I will post stories in sections that better dignify it.

Start....

The grand ideology of the prism is that it refracts anything going through it into various constituents. We are not here for the sciences but rather we are only taking a cue from the prism.

The aim of the prismoflives is to get people stories into this hub and as a prism, it will give different outputs based on different people perspectives of life.

We don't want the final draft of your story. We want to be part of the story before reaching the concluding part of it.

I am going to lead the path. By sharing just a little story about how the whole concepts of prismoflives came about.

If you notice, I'm starting this project with a free wordpress hosting service. The truth of the matter is that the money needed for a professional hosting service is not available at the moment and I am not ashamed to admit it. After all, the free host was created for a group of people and at this point in time, I'm classed as being part of it. When I raise enough capital, I will make the site independent.

I promise the journey will be worthwhile so I encourage you to be part of it. I feel I own God and humanity to share my story and the story of others. If I don't do this, I will live with the regret for all eternity.

From my study, I realize long read can be onerous. So I decided to divide stories into parts with a maximum of 200-350 words.

Let me hint you on stories from my own very life that you will get to read. I will also share other people stories with time

- Succor in the arms of strange women :This story will be familiar to those who visit prostitute homes (not taking one home or a hotel) for succor for inexplicable reasons. They know it is beyond sexual fantasy and that it all lies in that feeling of evanescent calm, knowing the other person is a total stranger. Have you asked yourselves, mortal minds, if only the honeycomb of fleshly lusts experimented by fornication and adultery is erased from the Book of sin?

- Sanity in Insanity: My struggle with epilepsy (nocturnal, guess nature was fair to me) and the scourge that goes with it. Also my trip to the psychiatry ward at yaba and my continual resolve to remain sane. Well this is one of the reasons I am doing this.

- I deserve all Good: Really? I'm among the top percentile back in my undergraduate days that the light at the end of the tunnel is so intense. Also I'll talk about going further for my studies in the states, my challenges and lessons learnt. And why "Good" is relative.

- Hellish Experiment: Everyone as a yearning for a deadly experiment. If you are truly honest with yourself you will agree with me. My deadly urge was actually an experiment that wiped out 2 cities in the bible. The act got its nomenclature from one of the cities: Sodomy. I will write a lot about homosexuality though I'm not one and never will be, but I feel the world need to hear my side of the story.

-Ultimate Purpose: I don't believe in organized religion and strongly against division in God's house. Religion and its dogma are divisive. I will talk about my path to awakening. Issues on knowing your purpose and what God really expect of us. I am very open minded so you will see in some of my writing, citing works on rosicrucianism, Buddhism, Christianity, islam, swedenborgism, tradition religion like the Ogboni fraternity and so many others. I answered my call to be an evangelist but parochial minds will doubt my call and even label me an anti-Christ. The aim of prismoflives is to make sure stories are told with little divisiveness and by God's grace we shall achieve it.

-Where am I presently? My story is still unfolding because I'm still living. It will be concluded when I'm dead. The story plot will decide my fate in the sphere of eternity. If I find myself in hell, I truly deserve it and if I find myself in heaven, I truly deserve it. In any case, God is ever right. I will talk about an heated discourse of fate, determinism or destiny as it relates to free will and the whole concept of man being the captain of its own soul. You see this confusion is needed and I will tell you why.

There are so much stories and I promise they will be interesting. I want the stories to impact lives positively. I will also tell other people stories, in short, there are approximately 7 billion stories to be told and I know they are all very interesting.

I will use the aid of prose, poem, imagery, audio and any other means to better pass the message right. Some stories are better told by dramatizing.

Let's start this journey together.

NOTE: This is a non-profit based project.

https://prismoflives./

(1) (Reply)

Etiquette Inspired / For Effective Fumigation Services. Call 08169606527 Today / Etiquette With Janet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.