Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,529 members, 7,854,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

Nigeria And South Africa Opt Out Of Africa Free-trade Deal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria And South Africa Opt Out Of Africa Free-trade Deal (1103 Views)

Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? / Why Is Ghana The New Headquarters Of Africa Free Trade Zone And Not Nigeria / Dangote Refinery: The Making Of Africa's Biggest Private Refinery - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And South Africa Opt Out Of Africa Free-trade Deal by Horus(m): 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1QgSgt8OPs

Nigeria and South Africa opt out of Africa free-trade deal

Forty-four African countries have signed a free-trade deal, the biggest since the World Trade Organisation was established, committing to remove tarriffs on 90 percent of goods. There are hopes that the agreement will progress to an arrangement like the EU, with the free movement of people and a single currency.

But among the countries who have not signed up are South Africa and Nigeria, the continent's biggest economies.

(1) (Reply)

These 3 Nigerian Banks Will Give You Loan Without Collateral / With 5m Naira, Which Business Can I Start In Ibadan? / How I Was Able To Pay For My Tuition Fee Of 65,000naira In 3 Weeks Using My Phon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.