Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,741 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

"I Will Block You Ooo" – Simi Treating To Block Her Mom On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Block You Ooo" – Simi Treating To Block Her Mom On Instagram (529 Views)

Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin / Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle / Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Block You Ooo" – Simi Treating To Block Her Mom On Instagram by McAkpos: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2018

Simi shared this photo online and caught her mother’s attention

Simi and her mother are very fond of each other and her many followers on social media understand that.

Over time, mother and daughter have often engaged in public displays of affection, warming up the hearts of the "Joromi" crooner’s fans.

Recently, Simi, shared some new photos of herself on Instagram (one of them is seen above) and got her fans admiring her pose and dress. As expected, among the people who slid into her comment section to talk about her outfit was her mother.

Simi’s mother jokingly asked her to bring the top she was wearing to her so she could use it to slay her husband.

"Please, bring this top for me. I want to use it to slay my husband" she wrote.

Without much ado, Simi, gave a swift reply.

Checkout how their exchange went below:

https://repnaija.com.ng/hehehe-i-will-block-you-ooo-simi-treating-to-block-her-mom-on-instagram/

#Lalasticlala
Re: "I Will Block You Ooo" – Simi Treating To Block Her Mom On Instagram by VERQUEST111: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
yinmu for you

e dey sweet for your body abi........
Re: "I Will Block You Ooo" – Simi Treating To Block Her Mom On Instagram by eventowanbe: 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
lol

(1) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi's Pen Lovely Birthday Bessage To Banky W And See How He Responded / Rhandz Drops New Single, Tagged 'my Way' (must Listen!) / BET-SLIP Of The Day Saturday 7th April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.