Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,725 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

A Young Boy Of About 18 Years, Was Arrested For Attempted Murder. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Young Boy Of About 18 Years, Was Arrested For Attempted Murder. (585 Views)

Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya / Driver Who Knocked Off Police Officer Into Canal Arraigned For Attempted Murder / Jamel Nwokoye: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Attempted Rape, Assault (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Young Boy Of About 18 Years, Was Arrested For Attempted Murder. by chisam22(m): 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin Hassan was arrested at the Port of Dover on Saturday 16 September, 2017 and was charged six days later with the offence below:

According to reports, the 18-year-old man who planted a home-made bomb on a London tube, intending to kill those on board, was on, March 16, found guilty of attempted murder following a trial at the Old Bailey. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ahmed Hassan of Sunbury, Surrey will be sentenced the following week. Sentencing will be considered by the judge in line with section 30 of the Terrorism Act 2008.

It I wise to note that, temporary Deputy Assistant Commissioner Dean Haydon, said:

“Hassan was extremely devious and cunning in the way he went about carrying out this attack. He built a home-made bomb packed full of shrapnel that was designed to kill, maim and injure as many people as he could. It was only through good fortune that it didn’t fully detonate and had it done so, I have little doubt that we would have been dealing with many fatalities.

“The response of all the emergency services to this incident was tremendous – from the first responders at the scene, through to the detectives and officers involved in the investigation, his arrest. The case against him was so compelling that the jury were left in no doubt of his intent to kill, despite his claims to... Read the rest story https://www.samueljudah.com/blog/young-boy-18-years-arrested-attempted-murder-planting-home-made-bomb-london-tube/
Re: A Young Boy Of About 18 Years, Was Arrested For Attempted Murder. by Dilama(m): 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
At such age. Reminds me of those Boko Haram kid suicide bombers
Re: A Young Boy Of About 18 Years, Was Arrested For Attempted Murder. by chisam22(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2018
Dilama:
At such age. Reminds me of those Boko Haram kid suicide bombers
But i wonder what inspires this kids to engage in such act? sad sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lawmaker’s Wife Beats Up Her Friend For Secretly Dating Her Husband / Amstel Malt: Professor Drags Nigeria Breweries To Court For Deceiving The Public / See Burial Poster Of 2 Priests & Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.