Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Choice Of Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Choice Of Career (954 Views)

Top 10 "Go To" Guys Of Career, Jobs/vacancies & Education Sections Of Nairaland / T / Which Is A Better Choice Of Career- Audit Or Tax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choice Of Career by EbeleChi(f): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2007
I am a graduate of geophysics but would like to make a career in accounting i have plans of doing ACCA and going further in doing my masters in economics and my professional certification in Oracle. hope that gives me a good chance for a good employment.
Re: Choice Of Career by bandb1: 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2007
Common girl, u sure do have great plans i would say more gresse to elbows i bet u at the end u wont  regret it going 4 a professional certificate  like that sure would pay alot when your done my dear don't  settle for less when u can have more.
Re: Choice Of Career by funmise(f): 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2007
That's a very good plan, but be ready to work really hard especially for the ACCA.
Re: Choice Of Career by carpenter(m): 11:11am On Apr 26, 2007
Good plan. Please make sure u are doing one thing @ a time, set targets for yourself, create time for fun and you would be glad u did. Most people end up distracted and it becomes almost impossible to re-trace their steps. Write down your plans on how you expect to achieve this e.g. say u need to do six different exams to be ACCA certified, write down when you would like to achieve this and spread your exams or training over that period. Be wise to leave some redundant time for extensions and contact those who are in the process of also getting certified or those already certified, that will help you set a realistic time frame. One last thing, be flexible as your career path and interests might change later, try to accommodate them. Wishing you the very best!

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Entail To Own Or Publish A Monthly Glossy Magazine? / Got Any Idea How Much Telnet Offers At The Entry Level? / Ond In Computer Science, Physics Or Electrical Electronic Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.