Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

If Given A Second Chance Will You Still Want To Come From Your Present Family? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Given A Second Chance Will You Still Want To Come From Your Present Family? (1121 Views)

See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids / Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? / Given Another Chance, Will You Marry The Same Wife? See Reactions- Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Given A Second Chance Will You Still Want To Come From Your Present Family? by chuksey1(m): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
Guys please let's her your opinions on the matter..
Re: If Given A Second Chance Will You Still Want To Come From Your Present Family? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
Damn!
Re: If Given A Second Chance Will You Still Want To Come From Your Present Family? by mikky4764(f): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Yesssss
Re: If Given A Second Chance Will You Still Want To Come From Your Present Family? by ImaIma1(f): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
Yes but in another country...maybe Germany, Singapore,France. Yes i prefer France
Re: If Given A Second Chance Will You Still Want To Come From Your Present Family? by Kenechill: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hello chuksey1, the dread woman interviewed me. Did u get AM during ur time?
Re: If Given A Second Chance Will You Still Want To Come From Your Present Family? by oweniwe(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
For where?

I dey craze? angry tongue tongue tongue
Re: If Given A Second Chance Will You Still Want To Come From Your Present Family? by ThothHermes: 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
grin grin grin
oweniwe:
For where?

I dey craze? angry tongue tongue tongue
Re: If Given A Second Chance Will You Still Want To Come From Your Present Family? by blesskewe(f): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
Yesssss
But
In another country
Re: If Given A Second Chance Will You Still Want To Come From Your Present Family? by Skykid1208(m): 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
YES!
but my parent would have been residing in either Norway, USA, Canada or Germany before i was born
undecided tongue
Re: If Given A Second Chance Will You Still Want To Come From Your Present Family? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
Definitely.

1 Like

Re: If Given A Second Chance Will You Still Want To Come From Your Present Family? by Jman06(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
Yes! I'm blessed with the best parents and siblings in this world.

I would have done many bad things in this country if not for the love I have for my family.
Re: If Given A Second Chance Will You Still Want To Come From Your Present Family? by SirWhiteFish: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
If I said "No", that would be my honest reality. But to save face I would say "If I could change my family... I might end up with a worse off family"

Don't force it. What I wrote up there requires alot of intelligence to understand it
Re: If Given A Second Chance Will You Still Want To Come From Your Present Family? by spencekat(m): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
My mum's family yes,but father's,No way.

2 Likes

Re: If Given A Second Chance Will You Still Want To Come From Your Present Family? by chuksey1(m): 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kenechill:
Hello chuksey1, the dread woman interviewed me. Did u get AM during ur time?
Yes i did. She is always very tough. But as long as all ur documents are complete and you fund. You will get ur AM
Re: If Given A Second Chance Will You Still Want To Come From Your Present Family? by Kenechill: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
chuksey1:

Yes i did. She is always very tough. But as long as all ur documents are complete and you fund. You will get ur AM
Alright thanks. Congrats to u in arrears. I'm hopeful. I'm using SL sha
Re: If Given A Second Chance Will You Still Want To Come From Your Present Family? by bemyguest(f): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: If Given A Second Chance Will You Still Want To Come From Your Present Family? by drginger(f): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
No, I would not want to be born into the same family,, or maybe if one or two things changes it would be where I want to be, it's not the worst of families, they are kinda OK. But if I must answer this question Honestly then it's a No

1 Like

Re: If Given A Second Chance Will You Still Want To Come From Your Present Family? by argon500: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
I think Yes
Re: If Given A Second Chance Will You Still Want To Come From Your Present Family? by helinues: 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
Yes, and if another better alternatives is available good..
Re: If Given A Second Chance Will You Still Want To Come From Your Present Family? by Phenomenal16(f): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
spencekat:
My mum's family yes,but father's,No way.
, exactly
Re: If Given A Second Chance Will You Still Want To Come From Your Present Family? by ezugegere(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
I wouldn't even want to be born in Africa

1 Like

Re: If Given A Second Chance Will You Still Want To Come From Your Present Family? by spencekat(m): 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
Phenomenal16:
, exactly
grin.It is well.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Help A Brother In This Situation.....part 2 / Nigerians Will Be Home Longer Than Expected / Elderly Care At Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.