Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Oba Adedokun Abolarin (the Orangun Of Oke Ila Orangun) Host Serving Corps Member - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Oba Adedokun Abolarin (the Orangun Of Oke Ila Orangun) Host Serving Corps Member (1045 Views)

How You Can Earn Money Online Legally As A Serving Corps. / Check Your Monthly Clearance Status - Serving Corps Members / Osun State Ila Orangun (sdgs) Corpers Carried Out Sensitization. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oba Adedokun Abolarin (the Orangun Of Oke Ila Orangun) Host Serving Corps Member by ogunbiyimike: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
His Royal Majesty Oba Adedokun Abolarin as part of his culture and passion to effect the Nigeria Youth, to believe and work towards a better Nigeria invited the serving Corps member in his terrain and sister-community (Ila Orangun) for a fest.

His Royal Majesty while addressing the corps member said "He so much believe in the future, but it's just quite unfortunate he won't be part of the future". Therefore enjoin the corps member not to be in a hurry in accumulating wealth and emphasis on the need to create a good network among themselves and use the good position they find one another tomorrow as a catalyst for a great Nigeria.

The Corps member expressed their sincere appreciation to the king for his fatherly role towards the scheme and also bringing corps members together in a period like this, reiterate the assurance that this will go down in the heart of everyone with all what they have witness today to be an instrument of change.

They also commend the passion and vision of the Monarch in building a modern structured and comfortable centre of knowledge for the less privilege which he has been running for the past three years without having to pay a dime as school fees nor feeding fees and a gift was presented to the students', who expressly appreciated the materials brought for them.

The king encourage the corps member to emulate a vision like this and also remember the ancient town of Ila Orangun and Oke Ila Orungun for good.

Ogunbiyi Michael
SDGs president
Ila Orangun

Cc: Lalasticlala
Obinoscopy

Re: Oba Adedokun Abolarin (the Orangun Of Oke Ila Orangun) Host Serving Corps Member by udokamummy: 11:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
so nice... I wish others will emulate him.

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Applied To Relocate To Lagos, I Got Ekiti, Why Me? / Corper Jumoke Olayinka Died Of Sickness / Too Late To Register For Batch 'b' (foreign Trained Graduate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.