Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,005 members, 7,828,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

I Bless You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Bless You. (231 Views)

Is The Sentence, We/i Bless God. Correct? / Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years / I Bless You This Morning. Happy New Month. Welcome To The Month Of December. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bless You. by bummyla(m): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
3 my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
My shield and the horn of my salvation.
He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior—
From violent people you save me.

4 “I called to the Lord, who is worthy of praise,
And have been saved from my enemies.
2 Samuel 22:3-4

May you escape and overcome every attempt of the enemy to destroy you. I bless you with the blessings of Mordecai, may the Lord settle your case. I bless you with the blessings of Elisha, may you receive double portion of the anointing. I bless you with the blessings of Zerubbabel, every great mountain before you shall become plain and may you complete every excellent project you have started. The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. May the Lord prosper you; it is well with you, in Jesus name. Amen. You are blessed.
Numbers 6:24-26
https://bummyla.com/2018/03/22/i-bless-you/

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Check Out How You Can Overcome Negativity / When Last Have You Been To Galilee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.