Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,274 members, 7,954,081 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

First Time Ever - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Time Ever (566 Views)

My First Time Attending A Job Interview.. they shouldn't bother employing me. / GNLD Happened To Me Today For The First Time / Guys I Need Ur Help....it My First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Time Ever by ganie(m): 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
It is the first time i will ever receive an interview invite through phone call instead of the usual SMS and email invites.
The name of the organization is Motion Yield Ltd,a financial institution located in Shomolu,Lagos. Anybody with information about them should please share with me as the interview is next Monday. Thanks.
Re: First Time Ever by Golferty: 8:39am On May 18, 2022
ganie:
It is the first time i will ever receive an interview invite through phone call instead of the usual SMS and email invites.
The name of the organization is Motion Yield Ltd,a financial institution located in Shomolu,Lagos. Anybody with information about them should please share with me as the interview is next Monday. Thanks.

Please did you later get the job?
Are they genuine?
Re: First Time Ever by ganie(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2022
Golferty:

Please did you later get the job?
Are they genuine?

No, but I went for the interview.

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Officers / Sales Excecutive Urgently Needed - #50,000 (victoria Island, Lagos) / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.