Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

My Biro Sketch Titled : Destiny - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Biro Sketch Titled : Destiny (1048 Views)

My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc / My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia / My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Biro Sketch Titled : Destiny by Riqueleme(m): 12:03am On Mar 23, 2018
My Biro Sketch Titled :
DESTINY
There was good and evil,we chose good
The rich man's wealth is in the city
Destruction of the poor is poverty
Destruction of your soul is vanity
You know not the destiny of next man,so why holding on his progress for too long??
Hmmmm! Human factors in progress
Everyman get the right to decide his own destiny and on the judgment day there won't no partiality
Fight this little struggle, cos that is the only way you can overcome your little trouble..
Don't bury your thought, but put your vision to reality. You have the power to set the destiny for your life by what comes out of your mouth.
Note that some succeed because they are destiny to bit must succeed because they are determined to.
Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice.Remember that,if it's meant for you ,you won't have to beg for it,you will never have to sacrifice your dignity for your destiny.
Life is one big road with lots of signs,so when you are riding through the nuts,don't complicate your mind!
#ballpoint_pen #destiny #life_issue #self_thought #drawing #art_work #words_of_knowledge #naija_art

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Biro Sketch Titled : Destiny by kullozone(m): 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
I love your works bro... Nigerians don't appreciate arts at all. There's not even a single comment for encouragement.
Re: My Biro Sketch Titled : Destiny by Riqueleme(m): 6:45am On Apr 08, 2018
kullozone:
I love your works bro... Nigerians don't appreciate arts at all. There's not even a single comment for encouragement.
Yes bro
At all they don't
I do encourage myself bro
Cos if I look at it that they don't use to say anything about my drawings
I will get discouraged
So I keep on moving forward day by day
Thanks bro
One love
Re: My Biro Sketch Titled : Destiny by donsheddy1(m): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
Na who chop belle full dey see art o. All the same nice work.
Re: My Biro Sketch Titled : Destiny by samigben(m): 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
Guy U 2 Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley wink wink wink smiley smiley

Install and Earn [img]Bitcoins for Free[/img]

(1) (Reply)

My Collections Of Logo Designs / How To CREATE And SETUP A YOUTUBE Channel 2018 / My Zombie Illustration Speed Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.