Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Pipeline Welding Training In Port Harcourt - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pipeline Welding Training In Port Harcourt (9166 Views)

Pipeline And Structural Welders Connect Thread / How Lucrative Is TIG Welding In Nigeria? / Welding Fabrication Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pipeline Welding Training In Port Harcourt by Autopin: 1:07am On Mar 23, 2018
Email: info@dewis.com.ng
Are you in search of the best pipeline welding training institute in port harcourt city, then search no more.
De Efficient Welding/Inspection Services is the choice for you. We are ranked as the best pipeline welding training company in Port Harcourt city and one of the best in Nigeria.
Our issued certificates are respected across the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. In fact, 95% of our pipeline welding training program in Port Harcourt are gainfully employed in Shell, Agip, Chevron and many other prominent oil servicing firms.
Because of the value placed on our training programs by companies like shell, Chevron and Ajip, graduates of our programs command more pay working with these big firms.
Our Affiliates includes: AWS - American Welding Society, NWA - Nigerian Welding Association, NIW - Nigerian Institute of Welding etc.
Our Clients Include: Shell Petroleum Development Corporation, Chevron, Niger Delta Development Commission, IGPES (INTER GLOBAL PROCUREMENT ENGINEERING SERVICES LIMITED), INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FUND (ITF) etc.

Pipeline Welding Training Course Outline Is As Follows:

1. Communication Skill in Welding

2. Basic Material Science

3. Basic Electrical Principle in Welding Machines

4. Engineering Drawing

5. Hands On Training In 1G – 6G and 6GR

6. Preheat and Post heat

7. Entrepreneurship/Basic Development

8. Defects In Welding

9. Joints In Welding

10. Inspection of Welding Joints

Other courses we offer include:
1. Scaffolding and Rigging
2. Piping And Instrumentation Design (P & ID)
3. Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
4. Project Management Professionals (PMP)
5. Quality Assurance/Control (QAQC)
6. General Health, Safety & Environment (HSE 1-3)
7. Welding Safety
8. Torch Cutting Process
9. Semi Automatic Welding
10. Fitting (Pipe and Structural)
11. CO2 Welding
12. Duplex Welding
13. GTAW (TIG) Welding
14. Crane and Excavator Operation
15. ForkLift Operation

Re: Pipeline Welding Training In Port Harcourt by pyro62(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2019
You didn't say the location address in portharcourt, and I'll also like to know how intensive the trainings for crane operation is.
Re: Pipeline Welding Training In Port Harcourt by tianshie(m): 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
You've got a fakelike website. It connects to take-your-prize-here.
Re: Pipeline Welding Training In Port Harcourt by WooodSI: 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
This list of courses is not bad, will like to hear it more but no answer on email. Will it help if I have nice studies and have practical skills but on personal developing level. I used to practice welding machine in garage to create small project based on online orders from customers or people that needed help. It’s not a tough job, but you need your head to work good. Locals know because I walk with best welding helmet outside and even have one special of them always with me in public places, this is a detail that makes me to be known by others.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Welding Training In Port Harcourt by Lasufat(m): 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
WooodSI:
This list of courses is not bad, will like to hear it more but no answer on email. Will it help if I have nice studies and have practical skills but on personal developing level. I used to practice welding machine in garage to create small project based on online orders from customers or people that needed help. It’s not a tough job, but you need your head to work good. Locals know because I walk with best welding helmet outside and even have one special of them always with me in public places, this is a detail that makes me to be known by others.

Thanks, my friend is welder and he will be happy with a new helmet!
Re: Pipeline Welding Training In Port Harcourt by Mavikizolo0193: 9:19am On Jan 04, 2022
Am a boy of 22 years old studying civil engineering in akwa ibom state polytechnic. Am rounding up my ND program this year by March. Please my dream is to become a pipeline welder but I don't know how to come about it. Let me say I don't know things about it. A need someone to coach me because I don't want to make mistake in life.

(1) (Reply)

Audit Command Language(acl) / How To Deal With A Job You Dont Like. / Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.